Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) (1256 Views)

Store Keepers Needed Urgently! Lagos / Computer Operator Needed Urgently@ Lagos / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) by funcampus: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2015
I am in Need of a Competent commercial bus driver urgently. The person must have good knowledge of Iyana ipaja - VI- Ajah Route properly. He must reside around Alimosho, Egbeda, Dopemu cos i reside close to iyana Ipaja where the bus will be taken off on daily basis.

Before you apply for this please bear in mind that the job is on monthly salary and not the usual daily delivery or hire purchase. You are to drive me to work in the Islands daily, pick passengers and back in the evening same way. However when you get to the islands you may want us to do more round trips within VI and Ajah before 12 noon. Then when coming back in the evening we will pick passengers as well.

If you are interested please reach me on 0902 9788203 or email oxfordbridge89@yahoo.com
Re: A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) by fm7070: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
You can't drive, still you need someone you will be monitoring aroud and pay monthly.
I will advice you to give out the car on hire purchase or be collecting your daily money. With this your arrangement, you can't have a stable driver.
Re: A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) by funcampus: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2015
ok lol
Re: A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) by fm7070: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Am sorry if i sound somehow but am familiar with commercial drivers. You can't beat them in their own game.
Re: A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) by funcampus: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
I think its better with the salary option as the said bus will not be allowed to be used for a full day work. It will only work 2 trips in the morning and two trips in the evening. So, dfelivery system might not work.
Re: A Commercial Bus Driver Needed Urgently (lagos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
funcampus do you still need.

(1) (Reply)

Is Topvic Group Of Company A Recruiting Firm???? / Intern-ship In A Tech Company. / Sumeru Solution Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.