Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k (23013 Views)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2015
The ember months are here, guys. Make sure you stay alert ALL the time. You are about to read an insane conversation that happened between one Damilola Adetoro and an Ubi Franklin impostor.

This guy reached out to Dami back in August, asking her for recharge card. Dami obliged him, thinking it was really Iyanya's manager she was chatting with and maybe he was really stranded. Not until this guy upgraded and asked for N50k for his house help. Can you imagine. Chat continues after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/oh-my-lady-exposes-fake-ubi-franklin.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Twaci(f): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these scammers ehen....

Soon Wizkid go send him own.

***modified***

FTC?! shocked shocked

Where's INTROVERT?

In other news, happy birthday Trypa! Wishing you a very long life, plenty children and prosperity. IJN. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by ladyF(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Haaa.....see insults, the babe dey vex o. Lol Boys are really not smiling...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Tonniey(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by robosky02(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these scammers ehen....

Soon Wizkid go send him own.

twa bae how far
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by laurel03(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Local YY
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by sexiestharam(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
1. Ok, the pin number is already used embarassed
2. Idehen Stephen is a Nigerian wink
3. Where is the BVN of that account?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by yomalex(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Very funny
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Houseofglam7(f): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Can you imagine!

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Harmthe(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
hnmmmmmmmm monkey don finish for zoo
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by kossyablaze(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe Girls n thr love for male celebs!Na she sabi.Guy man must chop jare
Not like I'm in support o!Buh itz way better than (low risk)kidnapping,child/drug trafficking,stealing at gun point etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
omo dese 419 guys don upgrade. . . see as Dami finish her life with insult grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
first 3 chats from a scam lord is enough for me to place my judgment undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by kossyablaze(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Keneking:
ok, the pin number is already used embarassed
bad guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Twaci(f): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
robosky02:

twa bae how far
I dey like dele smiley. You nko?
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by allanphash7(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
This suppose to be in joke section
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by MzzTega(f): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
The girl no get sense.

Ubi wan ask for credit na from you..mitcheww.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Rexphobia(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
When no be 2go...why u send the credit in the first place
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
we get your point, ok, but how does this relate to the post??
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided

18 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by mizznutrition(f): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
can u imagine broke ass niccur!
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by guente02(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
This bea has decent repository of insults.
Jobless miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by HirstMOG(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Lolz!
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by nodullin(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol!!! Jobless people devising every means to exploit the caring populace...
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by debo07(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Those people impersonating celebs are stupid shaa...I av like 4 fake davido as frnd on facebook.one even said he wants to sign me dat d HKN form is 50k.one funny tin is dat they always put wot evr the real Davido posts on social media to their own fake accts too just to make It look so real.if to say I no be sharp guy I for don fall victim..useless people.
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by chipzidar(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
jeez
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by TuGreat(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Download and Listen to TuGreat_All You Gat on Mynotjustok.i know you must enjoy it. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VebQVplVF0u.
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by gerald93(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Good bastard everywere criminals
Re: Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k by fpeter(f): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
One time i got such silly requests, i just collected a number of used MTN recharge cards and sent to the idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.