Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Report Fraudulent Recruiters And Get New Jobs- NELEX A FG Initiative - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Fraudulent Recruiters And Get New Jobs- NELEX A FG Initiative - (440 Views)

The Last Government To Commission A FG Road in Bayelsa Was Gowon- Ben Bruce / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Report Fraudulent Recruiters And Get New Jobs- NELEX A FG Initiative - by gbigbega: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
The federal government is waking up to making sure all this fake recruiters are put to book also they are also making sure you can get good job without having to pay for it. please visit http://www.nelexnigeria.com/ for more information. Part of what they do include

1. Post jobs on their portal
2. take up fake recruiters and help you identify them.

I really dont have anything to do with them (at the moment) but i am glad we can have this type of service from the government.

I beg post on Frontpage for people to be aware.
Re: Report Fraudulent Recruiters And Get New Jobs- NELEX A FG Initiative - by atop1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Why 100 Days Is Important / Ijaw Youths Commend Buhari Over Payment Of Tuition Fees For Foreign Students / Shehu Sani, Representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District Has Declared Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.