Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! (74572 Views)

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2015
henrixx:
read my first post... I asked the girl if it's sweet before I was called a pervert.

Unfortunately but surely there are perverts out there but Take a look at her lame reactions to wat happened and her carelessness in public.... It's a pity

So I mean wat I said it's not a joke. U can call me pervert but the victim is as wrong as the those perverts in the bus. That's all I can say

You asked someone who was molested whether she enjoyed it. You need to be locked to be evaluated for such a manner question. Trip imagining you sister being asked the same question after that ordealundecided

It was not a lame reaction because everyone had a way of reaching to scenarios and hers want anything out of the ordinary. Also the girl want really careless, it would have happened whether she was awake or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2015
For the first story if u wer a girl nd had ur boobs touched in public u won't shout ryt?
Besides if it's my sister I'll query her for been so careless.. . This dude's hand was on her kitty Katty, a sensitive place for jah sake nd she didn't know till she woke up huh? Nd even when she woke up she had to take off her bag to realize... I guess she slept so deep like it was a Lagos to maiduguri journey.

Besides the story is crafted to push all the blame on the pervert.... She cleared herself of blame by giving reasons for sleeping and making descriptions of the second guy such that he wasnt expected to act like the first.

Wake up bro front page is filled with stories
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
A woman once touched me in the bus. She kept touching till i shouted at her. Two men who noticed what had been going on started shouting at her too and calling her names. She got off the bus afterwards. I felt so embarrassed. I hate taking buses.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by alomo85: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
[b][/b]
ProfEinstein:
Exactly!!! but an average African man will see it as being diabolic not knowing a perverted sex starved dude needs help. Mtcheeww Africans and there anachronistic mentality
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by EARN: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Simple solution is to segregate the buses [/b]or [b]sitting positions in our Buses, Men should sit in front rows and women at the Back................It is difficult to curb perversion and perverts, their crime are difficult to prove and the trauma very damaging...
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2015
leefbi:
dnt do thaat u might end up in kirikiri best thing is to report or raise alarm like u did

u think reporting him 4dat reason will get him arrested.there's no evidence and worst is people wnt believe u and u are left feeling harassed and broken.there's no justice in nigeria

meanwhile i ddnt raise an alarm.people actually saw his hand on ma boobs
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by 400billionman: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

I am here to expose the acts of some guys who indulge in silly acts in public buses and also to seek how these evil acts can be curbed. I dont know the section to post this, so please Mods you can help by channeling to appropriate section. Thank you. Please find below my experiences:

Two months ago, i boarded a bus home after work on a friday night. I was so exhausted due to workload at the office and also the struggle to get a bus. I managed to get settled in the bus as the seats were so tight. I was seated directly behind the driver by the window. As we were transiting, I tried to chat with my friends on BBM so I wouldnt sleep off. I hardly sleep when transiting but that day I was too tired to even chat so I kept my phone inside my bag and placed it on my laps, then i rested my head on the driver's seat to take a short nap as my destination is still far. I boarded the bus from iyanoworo going to Ikorodu.

While sleeping, I felt something on my b**bs but I thought it just some imagination and then i dozed off again. I felt same thing again then i noticed that the guy sitting beside me was actually touching my b**bs but I wasnt so sure so I pretended i was dozing again and as soon as he repeated the act, i held his hand but he quickly dragged off his hands. I was too shocked to believe shocked. I was perplexed. I couldnt say a word. I gave him a stern look and I told him to adjust himself. The reason I couldnt shout was because I didnt want to be embarassed by the passengers. The guy could actually lie about it as there were no evidence and the passengers were mostly men in the vehicle. I was just shaky and the guy was just humming along with the music been played in the bus and nodding his head like nothing ever happened. He alighted at the next bustop. Then, I promised myself that I would be more vigilant in the bus.

But this recent one really shook me cry. I boarded going to CMS around 5:30am last Monday. I sat at the back sit and here came this guy who sat beside me. He was well dressed, had his suit on his hands and he was putting on recommended glasses. As we moved, the chilly breeze blew across our faces which made about 80% of the passengers sleep. I dint sleep as usual but I wasnt comfortable because I was sick over the weekend so I was still feeling feverish. I dropped my bags on my laps and was trying to just BE when i felt something on my laps. I thought it was the heavy loads i put on my laps so i readjusted. The bus I boarded was on high speed making so much noise and bumping into different potholes without caution. So i was really uncomfortable. To cut the long story short, as we got to CMS Ajah park, the man that sat on my left side alighted which made me shift to his position. Then this guy also shifted closely beside me. I wondered why he sat that close when there were spaces but I ignored it since it didnt disturb me. As we got to our final destination, I carried my bag up so as to prepare to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand. I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained. They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

But i thank God i anointed myself that morning. This is what I do every morning before I step out, I also take a shot of the anointing oil and pray with it. It is a kingdom mystery that I partake in. So whatever evil he might have attempted, It has been destroyed by the anointing.
Ladies, please be very sensitive and vigilant in public buses. These monsters are out there. Its strange but true. Only God knows if they do it for diabolical purposes. I had a lot of questions running through my mind: Since when was his hand on my laps because I still adjusted for the other man to come down? How come I didnt even notice not until we almost alighted? How did his hands get there? God will definitely judge him.

Ladies, Please do share your experiences if you have encountered such before so as to serve as a warning to others. Responsible men in the house, is there a drive that makes some guys behave like that or you think its just for diabolical purposes. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you.

@lalasticlala

I suspect you are very beautiful. Do you have a boyfriend ? Just call me next time anybody tries that shii. Ama land there at once.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by 400billionman: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is no News... Sorry my sister, I feel your pain. These perverts are Everywhere. Even in Banks while queuing for deposit. God save and protect we feminist..

Now I don't blame Naijasinglegirl for always traveling with matches grin And her advice for every lady to travel with a pepper sprayer.. grin

shocked Feminist. ?

grin Meaning. ?
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by 400billionman: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Elparaiso:
Op your first topic enter from page....?
I need that your kingdom mystery anointing oil
E day work wella grin grin grin

Yes, lies sell fast.

Just like sex

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2015
trendphemmy:
it is a sexual disorder called FROTTEURISM
Thank you for adding to my vocabulary.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

I am here to expose the acts of some guys who indulge in silly acts in public buses and also to seek how these evil acts can be curbed. I dont know the section to post this, so please Mods you can help by channeling to appropriate section. Thank you. Please find below my experiences:

Two months ago, i boarded a bus home after work on a friday night. I was so exhausted due to workload at the office and also the struggle to get a bus. I managed to get settled in the bus as the seats were so tight. I was seated directly behind the driver by the window. As we were transiting, I tried to chat with my friends on BBM so I wouldnt sleep off. I hardly sleep when transiting but that day I was too tired to even chat so I kept my phone inside my bag and placed it on my laps, then i rested my head on the driver's seat to take a short nap as my destination is still far. I boarded the bus from iyanoworo going to Ikorodu.

While sleeping, I felt something on my b**bs but I thought it just some imagination and then i dozed off again. I felt same thing again then i noticed that the guy sitting beside me was actually touching my b**bs but I wasnt so sure so I pretended i was dozing again and as soon as he repeated the act, i held his hand but he quickly dragged off his hands. I was too shocked to believe shocked. I was perplexed. I couldnt say a word. I gave him a stern look and I told him to adjust himself. The reason I couldnt shout was because I didnt want to be embarassed by the passengers. The guy could actually lie about it as there were no evidence and the passengers were mostly men in the vehicle. I was just shaky and the guy was just humming along with the music been played in the bus and nodding his head like nothing ever happened. He alighted at the next bustop. Then, I promised myself that I would be more vigilant in the bus.

But this recent one really shook me cry. I boarded going to CMS around 5:30am last Monday. I sat at the back sit and here came this guy who sat beside me. He was well dressed, had his suit on his hands and he was putting on recommended glasses. As we moved, the chilly breeze blew across our faces which made about 80% of the passengers sleep. I dint sleep as usual but I wasnt comfortable because I was sick over the weekend so I was still feeling feverish. I dropped my bags on my laps and was trying to just BE when i felt something on my laps. I thought it was the heavy loads i put on my laps so i readjusted. The bus I boarded was on high speed making so much noise and bumping into different potholes without caution. So i was really uncomfortable. To cut the long story short, as we got to CMS Ajah park, the man that sat on my left side alighted which made me shift to his position. Then this guy also shifted closely beside me. I wondered why he sat that close when there were spaces but I ignored it since it didnt disturb me. As we got to our final destination, I carried my bag up so as to prepare to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand. I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained. They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

But i thank God i anointed myself that morning. This is what I do every morning before I step out, I also take a shot of the anointing oil and pray with it. It is a kingdom mystery that I partake in. So whatever evil he might have attempted, It has been destroyed by the anointing.
Ladies, please be very sensitive and vigilant in public buses. These monsters are out there. Its strange but true. Only God knows if they do it for diabolical purposes. I had a lot of questions running through my mind: Since when was his hand on my laps because I still adjusted for the other man to come down? How come I didnt even notice not until we almost alighted? How did his hands get there? God will definitely judge him.

Ladies, Please do share your experiences if you have encountered such before so as to serve as a warning to others. Responsible men in the house, is there a drive that makes some guys behave like that or you think its just for diabolical purposes. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you.

@lalasticlala
Hmmmmm! God have mercy
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
She was shocked na.thats absolutely Normal.for few seconds so many things will be racing through her mind like is this guy for real, ni it didn't happen yes he did. For some minutes or seconds she won't know what to say or how to react because it came as a shock.
henrixx post=3761896 :-X4:
bro chill I have no judgement.....

Did u read this
I carried my bag up so as to prepare
to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed
guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath
my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit
on his second hand

While the first one she didn't shout... Wich reasonable woman wouldn't shout

.u guys read crafted stories nd start shouting perverts
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
henrixx:
u guys around here take issues personal...
ok
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
She was shocked na.thats absolutely Normal.for few seconds so many things will be racing through her mind like is this guy for real, ni it didn't happen yes he did. For some minutes or seconds she won't know what to say or how to react because it came as a shock.
oh bro dats alright. Just Dat the op's ordeal has some fictional lines
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mspread it seems you are so hot to the extent that guys are perverting on you so pics of you or idontbilivit.Lol just kidding.

Actuallt we have ladies who are also perverts and i have met like 2 and the first one was years back when i was travelling in a bus,this lady came so close by my left and crossed her right hand to my right shoulder,rested on it and was practically pulling me close to her..

I no go lie i respondeed well and i really enjoyed the long ride from Lagos to shaganmu that day "winks"
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
henrixx:
oh bro dats alright. Just Dat the op's ordeal has some fictional lines
your opinion

next

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Ovamboland(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Arm yourself a weapon to fight back ......be a little mischievous in your imaginations.......tell your friends and sisters.......stop being vulnerable at all times......hold a sprayer in your bag...spray it on his face and give no explanation.Be proactive and think about what you will do if such happens to you. Guys, coach your sisters and daughters on how to be on the offensive in public places...........lastly be careful and very watchful.
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

@lalasticlala
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by evabrandy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
The first time it happened to me (a guy touched my b**bs), I thought it was an error because we were closely seated together in the bus. But after careful thought of the whole scenario, i knew it wasn't an error and i made a decision. So, the next time another guy tried it, I carefully removed my earring and used the needle-like part and pierced his hand with it. He removed his hand quickly and held it in pains without shouting or saying any thing. Since he touched me in error, so i also touched him in error and i looked on as if nothing happened.

6 Likes

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2015
evabrandy:
The first time it happened to me (a guy touched my b**bs), I thought it was an error because we were closely seated together in the bus. But after careful thought of the whole scenario, i knew it wasn't an error and i made a decision. So, the next time another guy tried it, I carefully removed my earring and used the needle-like part and pierced his hand with it. He removed his hand quickly and held it in pains without shouting or saying any thing. Since he touched me in error, so i also touched him in error and i looked on as if nothing happened.
I hope you had an orgÄsm right after.
Anyway, point is these things happen more often than we think. Every crowd/line has at least one frottier or two, even a pensioners' line. And until there is widespread cctv monitoring, you'd have a hard time explaining why you stabbed an 'innocent' passenger.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
ayokunlei:
BE Careful And Be Prayerful Says The BIBLE.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST, JESUS IS COMING BACK!!!
but b4 he arrives pls carry pepper spray or pen knife
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by ayokunlei(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Kyri:
buy b4 he arrives plsbcarry pepper spray or pen knife

what is Kyri saying?
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by mikeudoh: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
No we dont do it for diabolical reasons. there is nothing yu have heard dat i ve not done... some you have not even heard.. you can ask me anything ... i'll tell you the truth and what actually happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bonny Island: Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria (Photos) / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Requirements For Visiting Visa To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.