Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music (18029 Views)

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery / Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by ijustdey: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
A 33-year-old unemployed, John Ena, charged with stabbing his neighbour with a bottle on her head for playing loud music, was on Wednesday arraigned in Lagos.
Ena, a resident of No. 13, Palace Road, Alagbado, Lagos, is being tried for breach of the peace and assault at an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.

The Prosecutor, Sgt. Kehinde Olatunde, told the court that the accused committed the offences on Aug. 2, at his residence.
He said that the accused unlawfully assaulted his neighbour, one Miss Elizabeth Okpaku, by stabbing her with a bottle on her head.
“The accused stabbed the complainant with a bottle on her head for playing loud music.’’
Olatunde said that the accused unlawfully entered the apartment of the complainant to stab and damage her property.

“The accused forcefully entered the complainant’s room and ordered her to reduce the volume of her DVD player, claiming that it was too loud and was
disturbing him in his room. “The complainant refused to comply, saying that the volume was not loud, so the accused forcefully stopped the music
by throwing the DVD player outside and also damaged her generator set.
“He also descended on her by beating and stabbing her with a bottle.’’
The offences, Olatunde said, contravened Sections 166 and 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
Section 171 prescribes a three-year jail term as penalty for convicted offenders.

The accused pleaded innocence of the offences and was granted bail in the sum of N50, 000 with one surety in like sum.
The Magistrate, Mr Aka Bashorun, adjourned the case to Sept. 21, for mention. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/457962/man-stabs-neighbor-for-playing-loud-music
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
sad hmm mad people everywhere they should be deported asap back to their states

6 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Skymiyke(f): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Na Wa oh!
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by xertyy: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
nawa

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by nikkiking(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Him no get dvd set make him show her too noise shocked shocked shocked.

In my own neighbourhood i have this kind of noisy makers and the best way to deal with them is get ur own dvd.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by ginawest(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
madness... stupid coward!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Godfullsam(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
see what unemployment can cause ? Baba Buhari must hear this....

Btw that guy is silly, him for just go switch-on his own dvd player and make it louder.

na bad bele neighbour

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by adedayourt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
STAB HIM IN THE HEAF TOO

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Chidexter(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Some people sef. How i wish they could channel their anger towards doing something worthwhile.

Then again, People should know that even if what you do is considered enjoyment to you, but terrible to another why not give them space and do things quietly

But the accused must be stupid for fighting a woman. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by veekid(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
wahala wao
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Feranmicharles(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nawa ooangry
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by areee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
may God help us! Crimes!!! The heart of man is indeed filled with wickedness.
Btw, I ain't no superstar ( Tonto and the likes), spotlight ain't shining on me. But I should be able to get 100 likes from you guys on NL to celebrate my birthday‎ and my first FP after many years on d forum.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
i think op made a mistake, its meant to be john cena grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by encryptjay(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lagos again? cheesy
We keep reading tales from Lagos everyday.

God help the mad man and the lady that caused the noise pollution grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by kossyablaze(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by damiloladuke: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
that will get him silent

ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTISTE OR A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by kossyablaze(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
angels09:
sad hmm mad people everywhere they should be deported asap back to their states
Heartless animals be like

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Flashh: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Why are Igbos always involved in stuffs like this? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by adesegun121(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ijustdey
all ur own no pass bad news...
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Omotayor123(f): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
An idle hand they say is the Devils workshop..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by BANGERLEE1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Let him Serve Just 5yrs In prison jhare*
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by mmmustapha(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
in the first place why did she played loud music knowing that it will disturb her neighbours and that mumu why can't he complaint her to Landlord? its LadyF boyfriend again.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by frainc(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Madness fighting madness

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by jazinogold(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
executive madness!

thank God I no get neighbour.....I for don chop cane taya!

but na cos d na babe Dats y d guy dy take advantage! mk e go try m with guy dy use d high music dy high him wet oshogbo weed!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was in Manchester when I heard the news. That's Manchester football house in Magboro Ogun state.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wetin be hin name again?
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by skillet(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hahaha. Aggravated circomstances. Pardon my french.
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by jejemanito: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
If not maka chukwu I would done the same to this my annoying neighbour!

The worst part of it, is his addiction to the rubbish they call hi-life music. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by nochildsplay(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
can't wait for these ibos to get their Biafra, wahlai......

Ibos and crime be like pencil and sharpner

Too agressive in nature

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol
frainc:
Madness fighting madness
Re: Man Beats And Stabs Neighbor For Playing Loud Music by Sweetyie(f): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
i cant believe thats all to the story. Bt y must d babe disturb others thats private nuisance n is sueable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Boy Says He's Not Afraid Of Police Officers, But Afraid Of Soldiers & Boko Haram / Illegal Oil Bunkering: Navy Hands Over Two Suspects, Vessel To EFCC - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.