Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Uploading Software Created In Vb6 To A Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Uploading Software Created In Vb6 To A Website (696 Views)

Help In Uploading My I.m To Play Store / Please Who Is A Gurus Here In Vb6.0 GUI / Help With Image Uploading To Mysql Database + Like System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uploading Software Created In Vb6 To A Website by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello People.
I designed a software, project allocation program using vb6 and it works well. My problem is how do i attach/upload it to a website so that people can use it over the web?
MORE DESCRIPTION
The program is supposed to allow students submit their project topics using the software and the software will randomly pick a lecturer from the database and assign to the student as the supervisor.

Is it really possible to upload the application to a website from where students can just submit their information? I am seriously confused.
Re: Uploading Software Created In Vb6 To A Website by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
This your english sef, the thing too hard for to understand, and i dont even know why.
I need an interpreter to translate your language from high level to low level for olodo like me.

1 Like

Re: Uploading Software Created In Vb6 To A Website by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
donjayzi:
This your english sef, the thing too hard for to understand, and i dont even know why.
I need an interpreter to translate your language from high level to low level for olodo like me.

Bros what i am saying is this; Is it possible to develop and application VB6 and upload it to a website?
Re: Uploading Software Created In Vb6 To A Website by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Ahan, all the oyinbo people them them dey upload am wella now. All you need is a website developer to develop a website for you with screenshots, descriptions and pricing for your software. And if there is a demo, people can get it from there as well.

(1) (Reply)

Promo:iwill Develop Your Blog/web Into Android App / How To Identify A Horrible School Management Software / Adsense Accounts Available With Or Without Domain UK, USA And Naija Adsense Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.