Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices (3938 Views)

"Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / Photos: Adamawa State Gov. Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Announces An Indefinite... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Splashme: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
The IG of police, Arase, has approved the postings of Assistant Inspector General of Police, AIG of police.
They are:

*Tambari Mohammed to Zone 1, Kano;
*Balla Hassan, Zone 2, Lagos;
*Mohammed Abubakar, Zone 3, Yola;
*Yahaya Ardo, Zone 4, Makurdi;
*Musa Daura, Zone 5, Benin;
*Adisa Baba Bolanta, Zone 6, Calabar;
*Ballah Magaji Nasarawa, Zone 7, Abuja;
*Lawal Tanko, Zone 8, Lokoja.
*Usman Gwary, Zone 9, Umuahia;
*Mohammed Gana, Zone 10 Sokoto;
*Kalafite Adeyemi, Zone 11, Osogbo;

Others are:
*Johnson Ogunsakin, Zone 12, Bauchi;
*Patrick Dokumor, Force Secretary;
*Mbu Joseph Mbu, Commandant Police Staff College, Jos;
*Adenrele Shinaba, Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy, Kano;
*Edgar Nanakumo, Works;
*Yerima Irimiya, Maritime Police;
*Olufemi Adenaike, Training and Development; and
*James Caulcrick, 2i/c Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department, (FCID).
Out of #19 appointments, #11 are Northerners, including another Buhari's brother from Daura (Musa Daura), who is AIG incharge of Zone 5, Benin. While the South East, South South and South West share ONLY #8 slots.
If you still believe Buhari is not a ‪#‎NorthernPresident‬, then you are the latest clown in town.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/igp-redeploys-mbu-18-aigs-49-cps/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by dialfa: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
source?
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Go to court

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
I wont question God why he made me a Nigerian but i will be grateful when i see the disintegration of Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by lincolnj88: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin angry is like everybody has now turned wailer ..
ChangeChange grin
Omenka change

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari is boko haram- obj.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Jorussia(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Splashme:
The IG of police, Arase, has approved the postings of Assistant Inspector General of Police, AIG of police.
They are:

Others are:
*Edgar Nanakumo, Works;
*James Caulcrick, 2i/c Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department, (FCID).
Out of #19 appointments, #11 are Northerners, including another Buhari's brother from Daura (Musa Daura), who is AIG incharge of Zone 5, Benin. While the South East, South South and South West share ONLY #8 slots.
If you still believe Buhari is not a ‪#‎NorthernPresident‬, then you are the latest clown in town.

so is pmb that redeployed them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by lionstone: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Blakjewelry(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
The way things are going, soon make I no talk
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
great

*Mbu Joseph Mbu, Commandant Police Staff College, Jos grin grin

I think Sambisa forest (police college) should be set-up grin
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bull.hari is a CERTIFIED ILLITERATE TERRORISTS

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by ichoku: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
No single Seasterner there again. We are watching.
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by eyeview: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its as if a strategic positioning is gradually taking place as a build up for a hostile attack and domination.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Are you well?
Are
*Adisa Baba Bolanta for Zone 6, Calabar;

*Kalafite Adeyemi, for Zone 11, Osogbo;

And Ballah Magaji for Nasarawa, Zone 7, Abuja;

Northerners?

You are disgrace to your education

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Mynd44: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
eyeview:
Its as if a strategic positioning is gradually taking place as a build up for a hostile attack and domination.
Only 8 individuals on that list are from the "North".

Next time learn to look well before you jump the gun

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Omololu007(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Splashme:
They are:

Others are:
*Edgar Nanakumo, Works;

only 8 person on that list are from the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
. . . . . . . .the op is high on expired breast milk . . . . . . .modified!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by MsRemarkable(f): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Doesn't anybody else think we've observed too much.
This Northern thing is quite serious!
Are we going to fold our hands and watch or just read the news and comments on NL and do NOTHING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by gists: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mynd44:

Only 8 individuals on that list are from the "North".

Next time learn to look well before you jump the gun
Thank you. I had to re-read the list again because I thought I was the the one not seeing properly.
Besides, these are not fresh appointments. These are redeployment to another post/positions.
And to think that someone attribute this redeployment to PMb shows how inept some people are.
Na wa for wailers oo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
this is serious oh...let me join the wailing team.
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Bialegend(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Very very good appointments.
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by fulanimafia: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Why the deception?

The North shares 8 positions on that list while the South has 11.

Southern Agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by hassan85(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Are they All Muslims? how about d 11_slots for southerners? why ds hypocracy from d south always? Are this guys qualified or not and are they ripe for deployment or not? you southerners won't learn that writing ds rubbish is waste of time. I miss Femi Aribisala allot King of Southern Newspaper Wailers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Afam4eva(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mynd44:
Are you well?
Are
*Adisa Baba Bolanta for Zone 6, Calabar;

*Kalafite Adeyemi, for Zone 11, Osogbo;

And Ballah Magaji for Nasarawa, Zone 7, Abuja;

Northerners?

You are disgrace to your education

Adisa Bolanta is from kwara state while Balla Magaji is from Nassarawa state. Those are Northern states.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by kernel501: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
this is serious oh...let me join the wailing team.

We are not recruiting... Stay back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Splashme: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
dialfa:
source?

See above
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by darfay: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Northernocracy - govt of d north, 4 d north nd by d north

But sha all dis wouldn't stop an average almajiri from shining my shoe
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Afam4eva:

Adisa Bolanta is from kwara state while Balla Magaji is from Nassarawa state. Those are Northern states.

. . . . . . . . . .Balla Magaji is actually from kebbi . . . . . . . . . .still, its 10/10 undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .Balla Magaji is actually from kebbi . . . . . . . . . .still, its 10/10 undecided
I noticed there's no Igbo person. Not that it's much of an issue but it just has to be said.
Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Afam4eva:

I noticed there's no Igbo person. Not that it's much of an issue but it just has to be said.

. . . . . . . . .and I noticed there's no Tiv, Etulo, Idoma or Igede person grin . . . . . . . . . . .that too has to be said . . . . . . . . . .between, I have never heard of an Etulo ACP talkless AIG grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Announces An All Nothern Muslims To Head Zonal Offices by AlPeter: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
hassan85:
Are they All Muslims? how about d 11_slots for southerners? why ds hypocracy from d south always? Are this guys qualified or not and are they ripe for deployment or not? you southerners won't learn that writing ds rubbish is waste of time. I miss Femi Aribisala allot King of Southern Newspaper Wailers

stop tagging everyone as Southern. The South is not dominated by just 2 tribes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL LIST: Minister Of Justice Orders Fresh Probe Of 30 Former Governors / Former President Of Nigeria Obasanjo Disgraced Again At Bbc Hard Talk (video) / Nasarawa Residents In Jubilation As They Welcome Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.