Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) (1549 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by chimere66: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Checkout Aliko Dangote's $30m mansion situated in Abuja.The business mogul has been living here for a good twelve years.The multimillion mansion consists of sections for sleeping,living room,kitchen,business meetings and many more.

In an interview he granted to  Africa Cradle,he said:

On his living room,he said

"Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn’t have in your home.

” I love watching television. I watch a lot of business channels, such as Bloomberg TV, which is my favourite and many others. I look forward to the day when AFRICA will have quality media, which gives us good entertainment, and insightful information into African business trends and those from other parts of the world as well. But yeah,welcome, this is my living room.”

On the kitchen section:

“They say that the kitchen is the heart of the home.  It is where the meals are created – it fuels the bodies, minds and souls of friends and families all over the world. Some say that while life may be created in the bedroom, it is certainly lived in the kitchen, ” Aliko Dangote said.

On the section for business meetings with business  associates and government officials,he said:

“Whether you work from home fulltime or a few hours a week, setting up your home office properly is important for your comfort and productivity.

“I have hosted a number of  very important people here, including Bill Gates, President Goodluck Jonathan, and many others I am not inclined to mention. ”

On the sleeping section of the house,he said:

“I feel bad to show you where I sleep, you know.

“But here is where I sleep. My wife and I try the best we can to keep this place as serene and quite as possible.

“To tell you the truth, I spend less time here than I do in my office and elsewhere where I can work. I do value relaxation and unwinding, and I have read a lot of news articles and research studies that recommend eight to ten hours of sleep.

“But why should one sleep so much? To relax? Don’t get me wrong, relaxing is good, but if you love to sleep, poverty will be your portion. Well, this is my bedroom, let’s move on.”

Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by chimere66: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
More pics

Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by ayokunlei(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
O
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by demmy0325(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
wow
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by Katastrofy: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by chimere66: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by IamforGod: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wowsers!
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by chidifyn(f): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
God punish poverty
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by Dawdy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by shotster50(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
This house is neither Dangotes nor is it in Nigeria.. nevermind Abuja.. Get your facts right
Re: Checkout The Interior Of Aliko Dangote's $30million Abuja Mansion(photos) by cybertyrant(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
HOLY ME

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: IPOB In Delhi India Threatens To Burn Down Nigeria Embassy (video) / What an "Obasanjo" Said About Amaechi (hilarious) / Fatal Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, One Person Reportedly Dead(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.