Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Professional China Spray Paint Booth/car Painting Oven Factory In Guangzhou - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Professional China Spray Paint Booth/car Painting Oven Factory In Guangzhou (669 Views)

Car Painting (oven Baking) / Car Water Spray Gun FREE Delivery / Upholstery Services & Car Painting(baking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional China Spray Paint Booth/car Painting Oven Factory In Guangzhou by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi,friends,my name is Scola Zi from Guangzhou WeiLongDa Electromechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd.

Guangzhou Weilongda Electromechanical Equipment Co., Ltd., which established in 2000, located in Huadu District Guangzhou,China.(where is only 20 mins by car from Baiyun International Airport),is one of the first and largest automobile care and maintenance equipment manufacturers and suppliers. Our factory covers an area of more than 15000M2 ,Specialized in manufacturing car,bus and truck spray baking booths,industrial spray baking booth,preparation stations, car lifts and supplies body repair systems, wheel aligners and other relevant garage equipment to the clients all over the world.
Quality First, Service Highest is the policy carried by all Weilongda members. Quality and safety control system is applied throughout the whole produce procedures, from design and the raw material purchasing to parts fabrication, from welding to painting, from the product's factory assembling to packing and loading. All the products are produced strictly according to ISO9001:2008 systems and CE standards.

After years of investment and management, WeiLongDa has become a famous brand, enjoying high reputations among domestic customers as well as clients from Italy, Germany, England, Ireland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, America, Canada, Australia, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Lebanon, Dubai, Japan, and so on.

Please feel free to contact our staff and start a win-win cooperation.

If you have interest in our products,please don't hesitate to contact me.You can send your inquiry to my email: wld@gzwld.com or add negotiate with me in Skype.I am always online.Hope to make friends and do business with you,thanks.

Factory name: Guangzhou WeiLongDa Electromechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Add: Dongxiu Road,Gangkou Industrial Zone,Xinhua Town,Huadu District,Guangzhou,China.
Marketing director: Mr.Scola Zi Email: wld@gzwld.com or scola2009@aliyun.com or scola2009@hotmail.com
SKYPE:scolazi2009 Mobile: (0086)13570138590 Office Tel: (0086)20 36869698 Fax: (0086) 20 36869851
Web: www.gzwld.com

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2003 Model Highlander @1.7m / SOLD Quick Sale REG Toyota Corolla 05 / Registered 2000 Toyota Sienna: N880,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.