Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only (2026 Views)

Precious Stone Called Aquamarine For Sale / Ago, Pms,and ttt,tto, ect Available For Serious Buyers / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only by vorovoinc: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello,
See the attached pictures and let us know what you want.
We have the following available for sale now
Topaz, Tourmaline, Aquamarine, Emerald, water melon,

Contact vorovoinc@gmail.com

Re: Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only by vorovoinc: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gemstone is readily available

Re: Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only by vorovoinc: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2015
See this
Re: Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only by Michaelnsd: 8:37pm On May 02, 2016
Hello Guys, I will like to use this medium to inform you that I have high quality raw gemstones of Garnet spessartite, amethyst, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, beryl, and very at a affordable rate starting from N500 per grams for spessartite. I do not want to put pictures here cuz ppl will copy and paste it, Anyone who is interested and serious should contact me on my e-mail alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and this No 08167114856, that number is also on whatsapp. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
P.s I also have Iron and lead in large quantities
Re: Fresh Precious Stone(gemstone)available For Serious Buyers Only by vorovoinc: 10:36am On May 16, 2016
Hello,
Presently we have the following gemstones in stock.
Note this is for first come first serve. Like you know stock don't last long cos buyers are already waiting.

Only serious buyers needed.
For price contact vorovoinc@gmail.com

Please this is not for jokers.

We also offer training on how to start gemstone business. Training fee is 50,000Naira.

You can buy our stone from anywhere in the world. We have buyers all over the world.

Procedure is.
You send us the picture of the stone u need.

We reply with what we have.

If you agree with our price and you like our stone.

You send payment. And you will get your precious stone delivered to your door step in less than 4days.

Note - Buyer is expected to pay for courier service. We don't pay for courier for buyer.

For more information contact.

Vorovoinc@gmail.com

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Lpo For Petroleum Products Supplies & Get Your Commission With Ease / Slash In Price For Birthday Cakes(promo) / Kerosene And Diesel Supply Directly From The Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.