Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Abia State, The Bad Roads And My Balls. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Abia State, The Bad Roads And My Balls. (581 Views)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) / The Bad Girl Behind The Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State, The Bad Roads And My Balls. by freeDR(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
ABIA STATE, THE BAD ROADS AND MY BALLS.

Yesterday, I was coming from Aba, where I went to spend the night with a good friend of mine, a fellow Corp member, going back to my PPA. The last stretch of the road that approaches my PPA has to be plied on a bike, since the road is too bad to be motor-able. Having journeyed on the road a few times in the past, I am already getting used to the unending meandering by okadamen in their attempts to avoid potholes, that sometimes, are huge enough to swallow a whole okada with it's occupants. The incessant galloping that continuously sends you bouncing around on your seat. The rhythm is such that, whenever you hit a pothole, you are sent flying vertically off from your seat only to land back on the seat with a remarkable thud. The force with which someone lands on the buttocks sometimes, registers on the spine and you start to pray that you don't suffer a fracture of the backbone before alighting.

So, like before, the bike trip back to my PPA was progressing without any unusual eventuality - the meandering; the galloping; the occasional chitchat from the seemingly friendly okadaman; regular encounters with other okadas, either overtaking us, or on their return journey - until a funny kind of accident occurred.

On one of the occasions that the bike hit a pothole and I was sent flying vertical up, my balls - which must have dangled in some unusual fashion - got trapped between my buttocks and the seat. This time, probably due to the great depth of the pothole, I landed on the seat with a remarkable force. And lo!, it was not just on the bare seat I landed, my balls were still trapped between my buttocks and the seat........to be continued
Re: Abia State, The Bad Roads And My Balls. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
freeDR:
MY BALLS.........to be continued

They have told you not to wear too tight pants, you no go hear. You took all the air that your journey could provide and deny your balls the chance to breath and now want to blame it on the road.

Your balls is watching you.

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Car - Newest Poem. / Guardian Angel (2) / SILENCE: The Scar From My Wound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.