Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Anime Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Anime Are You Watching Now? (6337 Views)

"My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by kraftykc(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Also you guys should try

Ninja Scroll the series,
Elfen Lied,
Black Lagoon,
Samurai Champloo,
Cowboy Bebop
Guardian of the Spirit
Lupin III (Best anime. Period)
Welcome to the NHK. (it's a drama, but fantastic)
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
JacksonD7:

Yes
Try soul anime and chia anime.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
kraftykc:
Also you guys should try

Ninja Scroll the series,
Elfen Lied,
Black Lagoon,
Samurai Champloo,
Cowboy Bebop
Guardian of the Spirit
Lupin III (Best anime. Period)
Welcome to the NHK. (it's a drama, but fantastic)
I've watched Black Lagoon and Cowboy Bebop. You couldn't pay me to watch Elfen Lied (Can't handle all those decapitations). Will probably check out the rest when I thin down my list.

BTW, do you think Revy killed Eda at the end of Second Barrage?
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by kraftykc(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Kaycee7:
I've watched Black Lagoon and Cowboy Bebop. You couldn't pay me to watch Elfen Lied (Can't handle all those decapitations). Will probably check out the rest when I thin down my list.

BTW, do you think Revy killed Eda at the end of Second Barrage?

Rev..?? Not a chance in the world.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:22am On Sep 23, 2015
kraftykc:

Rev..?? Not a chance in the world.
That last scene was one of the worst cliffhanger endings I've seen. I'm yet to watch Roberta's Blood Trail. But I don't think any of the company appears in it.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by kraftykc(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Kaycee7:
That last scene was one of the worst cliffhanger endings I've seen. I'm yet to watch Roberta's Blood Trail. But I don't think any of the company appears in it.

Wait 2nd Barrage doesn't end that way, it's about those two killer kids right? They eventually get wiped out by Bellalaika and her crew....Revy eventually goes to Japan with "Rock" and fights a bullet cutting samurai.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by JacksonD7: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Kaycee7:
K but I'm currently using anime44
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
kraftykc:

Wait 2nd Barrage doesn't end that way, it's about those two killer kids right? They eventually get wiped out by Bellalaika and her crew....Revy eventually goes to Japan with "Rock" and fights a bullet cutting samurai.
You didn't finish the last episode. After defeating the samurai and returning to Roanapur, she was recounting the Japan adventure to Eda. After some cynic remarks about the world they live in, she points her gun to Eda's apparent position and fires. But since the camera views her from a first person angle, you can't really tell where she shot. Of course, they won't kill Eda. Her CIA backstory will make some interesting episodes.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by kraftykc(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kaycee7:
You didn't finish the last episode. After defeating the samurai and returning to Roanapur, she was recounting the Japan adventure to Eda. After some cynic remarks about the world they live in, she points her gun to Eda's apparent position and fires. But since the camera views her from a first person angle, you can't really tell where she shot. Of course, they won't kill Eda. Her CIA backstory will make some interesting episodes.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?? I gotta go... There is much more to do
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by JacksonD7: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kaycee7:
Soul anime is great for streaming thanks
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2015
JacksonD7:

Soul anime is great for streaming thanks
You're welcome.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by feran15(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2016
Watched
Code geass
Full metal alchemist brotherhood
Akame ga kill
Guilty crown
Noragami
Deathnote
Tokyo ghoul
Elfen lied

Still watching
Ao no exorcist
Attack on titan
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by webninja: 7:41am On May 10, 2016
Kaycee7:

hey bro care to join our Otaku group on whatsapp? it's crazy around there...
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2016
webninja:

hey bro care to join our Otaku group on whatsapp? it's crazy around there...
I'm phoneless at the moment but I'll holla when I get a phone so you can add me.

1 Like

Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by tegak10: 11:01am On May 10, 2016
currently watching
hanamonogatari
ass class second season psycho pass
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
tegak10:
currently watching

hanamonogatari

ass class second season
psycho pass

Not the usual titles people mention. Hanamonogatari sounds cool, just not my thing.
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by feran15(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
tegak10:
currently watching

hanamonogatari

ass class second season
psycho pass

Once watched Bakumonogatari.....was weird
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by tegak10: 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
feran15:

Once watched Bakumonogatari.....was weird
twas weird at first just finish it... bake is like d 3rd highest selling anime in Japan since 2000
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2016
Just got a nostalgic kick. Back in secondary school, when I had no idea what anime was, one of my friends used to regal us with stories of DragonBall, Knight of the Zodiac and City Hunter. There was one he also told us but I couldn't remember the name. I remembered the characters though so I googled them. The series is Saiyuki and the plot overview seems pretty interesting. I'm putting it on my watchlist alongside Kaitekyo Hitman: Reborn.

1 Like

Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jason Statham Dead? / Website To Download Nollywood Movies English & Yoruba Play / Download Jide Jendo Part 2 Latest Yoruba Movie 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.