Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home (32070 Views)

DJ Cuppy Moves Back To Her Parents House (pics) / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by olokedde: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015

According to reports, Toyin Aimakhu and her hubby, Adeniyi Johnson have reconciled for the second time after their latest separation scandal.

A source told us that the actress has moved back into her matrimonial home in the Obadore Area of Ajah, Lagos.

We reported earlier that the actress stormed out of her matrimonial home in anger when she caught him flirting with a member of her staff.

“Please you people should give them a break. Couples have problems and they settle and theirs is no exception. They are already trying to make peace,” revealed an source.

When probed further, Adeniyi Johnson publicly confessed his shame via his Instagram handle and admitted he was caught flirting.

Nollywood stars, Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson have been in the media for the past two weeks regarding their marriage crisis.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/actress-toyin-aimakhu-moves-back-to.html
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by RemyMartins(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
between celebrities and deeks who even seek more ATTENTION?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by CEtoO(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hallelujah
I pray this becomes the last you'll ever storm out of your home.
Amen.
U shall celebrate your 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th
50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and if Jesus tarries, ur 100th marriage anniversary.
Amen

79 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by MikelEleta(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
What the man did was unprecedented. Apologizing to the wife in public via instagram. Am proud of d man if only oda men can emulate a lot of marriages wud be saved today. As for yu ladies who go abt spoiling oda pples family ur reward wud be worse dan dt of Jezebel be warned. Toyin pls alwz dress decently cos ur dressing in most of ur movies I watch re alwz vry provocative nd ur husband must b understanding to accomodate dt. MORAL Nobdy is perfect. Let's live wid our imperfections

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by rotexteymie(f): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmmmm.....

okay oo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
She for no come back

Useless harlot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by veekid(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
ojebi

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by esmarcq(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hope she stays there forever

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by damiloladuke: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
good move

ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTISTE OR A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by allanphash7(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
They are both sick

Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
she must have used the chance to play her own away match, "i was so heart broken, chrisbaba11 provided a shoulder to lean on, before you know it we kissed and *tears*....... Honestly baby i dont know what came over me, i dont love him, lets just put this behind us and move on".

10 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Deejavuu(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Attention seeker undecided undecided

She will never take her relationship issues off social media. ..premature babies. Mtcheew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by sukkot: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
if she like make she move go kennel na her business be that

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by BizBayo: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by jimfend: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice couple!! I think the guy is finer...

Post and comment on http://viewslog.com and get 500 Naira airtime.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by LatestTrend: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by osaslord500(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Tonnniey: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congracts
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by miqos02(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by dhamstar(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by mschubby: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good for her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by morereb10: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm watin dey worry una self?

Stay together for were, seperate mba nu

Ooh

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by nasha1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stupiid and childish couple,always washing their dirty linen in public.
They want fame at all cost and re not ashamed to put their business out there for the world to see.I hate this couple.
They have no class whatsoever,very disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by shamecurls(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Things like these will never happen between me and Sparkle777

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Audray(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
story
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by asumo12: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wey pinshur?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by repogirl(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Funny, isnt it supposed to be the man that should move out for a while? He was even the guity one sef but I guess in Africa its the other way around. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Pavore9: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sighs!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by iyasamad: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Milly02(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Beta
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by jazinogold(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
she for no move back.......mk anoda woman move in grin grin grin grin grin

BREAKIING NEWS!!! Following reactions by Nigerians to his latest appointments, and true to his words that he will listen to Nigerians, PMB has decided to make the following appointments to reflect Federal Character:

Chief Cook - Edet Jacob - Cross river State
Chief of Laundry - Eze Okechukwu. Abia State
Chief Mechanic - Asemota Joseph - Edo State
Chief Maiguard - Izonrite Clifford - Bayelsa State
Chief of General Maintenance - Brown Abraham - Rivers State
Chief Driver - Emordi Cletus - Enugu State

*more to follow soon...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Moves Back To Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
undecided

Da, make una leave us abeg! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow (photo) / "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed In Santa Claus Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.