Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) (101965 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / AIT Newscaster Caught On Camera! / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Ephemmm: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
Adelaide2:
As expected, she is an ugly Yoruba lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again....
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:

I'm loyal sire. I'm grateful.
u welcome brother
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by dabigwalls: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
ed2gbi:

That bowl is an accessory used in the microwave to cover whatever is being microwaved, so as to contain splashes.

I know sir. It does not change it from being a bowl.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by ed2gbi(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:

I know sir. It does not change it from being a bowl.

Then what makes it wrong in placing it on a microwave oven?
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by dabigwalls: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
ed2gbi:

Then what makes it wrong in placing it on a microwave oven?

I fail to see mention of its wrongness in the post I made. I can't control what you see you know. I described the environment.
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Firevinci(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
undecided Na so she wan live her artificial life

No offense but still ugly after those nonsense

Women shaa there own problem
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
THATS ONLY NORMAL.NOTHING NEW ABOUT A MAKE OVER BEFORE GOING ON SET
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Ayatullah(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by simdam500(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
What is Gbenga wahala with another woman makeup section, he should share his wife make up kit and let see who rich pass
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by blackfase(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
E don cast for Daar Comms. ni? Dem no get money to employ make up artist again? No wonder workers dey protest for their stations up & down.....smh
Re: What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) by Obaf16(f): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
RickRichards:
Why does she have to do it herself? Are AIT that broke?
I wonder,wen makeover artist r there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.