Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat (3619 Views)

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ewooo!! Konji has gone to another level. How we go take explain this one? Shey ashawo house done finish ni? This no be homosexual but Goatsexual.

Hausa Brothers falling hands since the destruction of Babylon.
http://www.kiss9ja.com/2015/09/hausa-man-caught-having-sx-with-goat.html?m=1

See the pictures below.

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Lattop(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goooooaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt
Konji na bastard chai

I was laughing and cryind the same time
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by goodmorning40: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
That is their specie
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
this is a very old photo and i doubt the guy was hausa.

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by boman2014: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

don't mind the idiot. that photo is of ages and it happened in south east
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lattop:
Goooooaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt
Konji na bastard chai

I was laughing and cryind the same time

Hahaha.

I only laff and cry when my girl is Giving me head and mistakenly bite the head

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Liar.. Because he is your brother.

This photo came up yesterday.. Search google for it.

Hausaaa idiaats.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
boman2014:

don't mind the idiot. that photo is of ages and it happened in south east

Cow like u.

Eliminate u hausaa Muslim idiats from 9ja and we gonna leave peacefully.

Zoooo brothers.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by boman2014: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
jboy73:

Cow like u.

Eliminate u hausaa Muslim idiats from 9ja and we gonna leave peacefully.

Zoooo brothers.
gorilla u Don chop today?

who told u am a Muslim?

if that how ur useless pastor teach you hatred against fellow human , then you are doomed
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
boman2014:
gorilla u Don chop today?

who told u am a Muslim?

if that how ur useless pastor teach you hatred against fellow human , then you are doomed

Hippopotamus... Who cares where u worship.

Zoo kid.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by pyyxxaro: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
See what Tonto dike has caused now

He has been gisting her for 2years now

She no gree for am

Naim the guy vex go meet the Billy /Nanny goat when gree for am

Sai Buhari
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by boman2014: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
pyyxxaro:
See what Tonto dike has caused now

He has been gisting her for 2years now

She no gree for am

Naim the guy vex go meet the Billy /Nanny goat when gree for am

Sai Buhari

He he.

Buhari should probe the man and that goat.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by edward1984(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
These guys are unstable, they really need mental therapy
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
jboy73:

Liar.. Because he is your brother.

This photo came up yesterday.. Search google for it.

Hausaaa idiaats.

although i do feel sorry for you and your poor tribalistic state of mind, i MUST help you, so here it is:

Google the name "Akinbobola Taiwo Oluwa" (yep thats the name of the guy in the photo) to see that this news was making the wave back in May and that it actually happened in Ogun state... thank me later.

oh and before i forgot, my parents are Yoruba, just like the guy in the photo!
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Yustash001(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol...village witches at work...
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by pyyxxaro: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
jboy73:

He he.

Buhari should probe the man and that goat.

Especially the goat for seducing him and even giving him doggy cry
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

although i do feel sorry for you and your poor tribalistic state of mind, i MUST help you, so here it is:

Google the name "Akinbobola Taiwo Oluwa" (yep thats the name of the guy in the photo) to see that this news was making the wave back in May and that it actually happened in Ogun state... thank me later.

oh and before i forgot, my parents are Yoruba, just like the guy in the photo!

Yoruba??

Haha amala eating tribe, the Mumus of the nation.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2015
jboy73:

Yoruba??

Haha amala eating tribe, the Mumus of the nation.

so instead of thanking me in educating you, you instead try to change the main issue here, lol!
broda Bonaventure Izeogu, i am calling you by your real name since you have so many profiles here (Modestbrowser, Bonaventure73, jboy73 etc)... i wish i could lower myself to your level and foolishly insult all Igbos but that would make me the same ignorant miserable person as you are, God forbid!

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2015
[url=jboy73]Fake fake blogger[/url] o! Na una type make ICPC wan treat una like yahoo boys.
Continue. I'd laugh when I see your picture on the guardian newspaper. I hope the 73 in your name does not represent your year of birth because it'd mean four wasted decades on earth.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so instead of thanking me in educating you, you instead try to change the main issue here, lol!
broda Bonaventure Izeogu, i am calling you by your real name since you have so many profiles here (Modestbrowser, Bonaventure73, jboy73 etc)... i wish i could lower myself to your level and foolishly insult all Igbos but that would make me the same ignorant miserable person as you are, God forbid!

Lol, you're a foool and a coward, you're a foool because you type nonsense and prove nonsense... You're a coward because you're hiding under the umbrella of a disguised name. U know me personally, what's your real name foool. Stupiddd idiotic coward.

Omega beam Fire u were ever you are for jumping into my topic. idiottt

He-goat.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2015
charix:
[url=jboy73]Fake fake blogger[/url] o! Na una type make ICPC wan treat una like yahoo boys.
Continue. I'd laugh when I see your picture on the guardian newspaper. I hope the 73 in your name does not represent your year of birth because it'd mean four wasted decades on earth.

Who komot this millipede for mud?
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

And I just went through your previous post on this forum.

You dirty derailer, u go about derailing any post you find yourself... Sadist like u.

Don't ever quote me again.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2015
jboy73:

Lol, you're a foool and a coward, you're a foool because you type nonsense and prove nonsense... You're a coward because you're hiding under the umbrella of a disguised name. U know me personally, what's your real name foool. Stupiddd idiotic coward.

Omega beam Fire u were ever you are for jumping into my topic. idiottt

He-goat.

i must have hit a sore spot, BWAAAAAAH!

jboy73:

And I just went through your previous post on this forum.
You dirty derailer, u go about derailing any post you find yourself... Sadist like u.
Don't ever quote me again.

A) trying to change the subject again MR Bonaventure Izeogu? so its no more about the tribalistic NONSENSE you posted here?
B) i dare you to find ONE thread that i have ever derailed and to post it here.
C) aint you going to THANK ME for educating you?

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i must have hit a sore spot, BWAAAAAAH!

A) trying to change the subject again MR Bonaventure Izeogu? so its no more about the tribalistic NONSENSE you posted here?
B) i dare you to find ONE thread that i have ever derailed and to post it here.
C) aint you going to THANK ME for educating you?

Gerara here.

Idiat.. No quote me again ooo.
Gay!! Na by force??

Make una come see Anuss Straffer ooo.

I cover my ass with cover pot.
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
jboy73:

Gerara here.

Idiat.. No quote me again ooo.
Gay!! Na by force??

Make una come see Anuss Straffer ooo.

I cover my ass with cover pot.

you really think your childish insults will do the trick?! bwaaaah!!!
instead of accepting that you made a mistake, like any mature person would, you now write NONSENSE in order to derail this thread and make us forget why we are here: the garbage you wrote as your 1st post!

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

you really think your childish insults will do the trick?! bwaaaah!!!
instead of accepting that you made a mistake, like any mature person would, you now write NONSENSE in order to derail this thread and make us forget why we are here: the garbage you wrote as your 1st post!

Lol. Olodo. This proves that you're a confirm Gay he-goat.

Bigot like u... For your 16years old mine u don mature lols.

Dreamer... C'mon go wash plate for your mama.

Laser light strike u anywhere u the now.

Foool @ 16.

Iguana to be @ 20.

Mumgulicious @ 30.

About to inherit Stupitology @ 40

Idiot...
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
jboy73:

Lol. Olodo. This proves that you're a confirm Gay he-goat.

Bigot like u... For your 16years old mine u don mature lols.

Dreamer... C'mon go wash plate for your mama.

Laser light strike u anywhere u the now.

Foool @ 16.

Iguana to be @ 20.

Mumgulicious @ 30.

About to inherit Stupitology @ 40

Idiot...

bro Bonaventure Izeogu,really? is this childish nonsense all you got?! after your tribalistic meltdown, this is what you came up with?!
why dont you at least log in with your other profiles and pretend that someone cares for your immature rant.

Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro Bonaventure Izeogu,really? is this childish nonsense all you got?! after your tribalistic meltdown, this is what you came up with?!
why dont you at least log in with your other profiles and pretend that someone cares for your immature rant.

Gerout jhor.

Besides who be Bonaventure izeogu? Your gay partner?

Leave me alone ooo. Na by force??
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by MRBrownJ: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
^^^^ so you dont know your name any longer?! what a shame tribalist with amnesia
Re: Photos: Hausa Man Caught, Beaten, Humiliated For S£Xing With A Goat by erusen: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
I swear this thing too funny hahahaha goatsexuallity

Lady Killed By A Tree During Heavy Rainfall In Sapele (photos) / Video: Chilling Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One / Unimaginable Horror In Southern Kaduna - Terrifying Slaughter Of Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50