Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) (33859 Views)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by praisekeyz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok make una flex.
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
g
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by odinese(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Stüpid people from a fvcked up shithole of a country.
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by gokay11(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
K
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by westlius(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jagaban of africa

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by yemolz: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
A courtesy visit to the king maker, from Regional to National, the Jagaban.

7 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by chax100(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cows!
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by 12345DKO(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
JAGABAN HIMSELF. The man God has blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
They've come to congratulate Afonja for his role - He should watch it ,they only came to see how he will feel with the recent insults being doled out to him by Buhari whom he marketed and he became the President which was nothing but a pipe dream before now.

''In the corridors of power you do not trust people to behave with no leverage over them at all'' it is either you're holding them by the balls because without any form of bargaining chip why would they respect your opinion and give you your own part of the bargain after all they have power now.

This is a lesson that Amaechi and Tinubu will learn through the bitter way - If they were good history students they wouldn't dare try this kindergarten politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Leyemoshood: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
and some people will still say he's not relevant

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
tinubu i hope they did not offer u tea or gworo or suya dont even dare to eat or drink from them,remember kudirat mko awolowo papa ajasin and many other yorubas and remember ilorin kwara state undecided
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by VirginFinder: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
hahahahahaha

As usual, the chest-beating chimpanzees called ibos are here to display crass envy, jealousy and hatred.

They'd rather the northern reps visited an ibo/Ohaneze leader.
Unfortunately, there is none of repute.

The northern reps staunchly backed Gbaja to be House Leader after the narrow speakership loss against Dogara's wish.
I salute their loyalty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by bamidele029: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
The real MVP Jagaban

6 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by omolami: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
These northerners are very wise. They are now using stick and CARROT game on Tinubu who gave the north SW in the last election. Clearly this north has a terrible agenda. High time Tinubu realise this and stop being carried away by visit gesture. The north dealing with SW SE and SS. The north pretending to be good to Tinubu after dropping all appointments proposed by him.

2 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by repogirl(f): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol, what are they going to.visit him for? I guess to pacify him because of the nice backstabbing their brother recently gave him, lol.

Tinubu and the two faced northerners deserve one another jare!
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by omolami: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2015
The north playing the CARROT and stick game. Tinubu be wise.

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by DIVINE78: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Tinubu the greatest politician of all time in Nigeria. May you live long sir.

4 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Spybradd: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2015
AnambraDota:
To console him grin grin grin grin grin grin

...and then he will open his teeth and smile like jayZ and say yes sir,yes master...ur wishes are my command...

they've gat the positions,hes gat nothing but visitation and consolation and perhaps,some smoke screen promises...like amala

grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by DIVINE78: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:
hahahahahaha

As usual, the chest-beating chimpanzees called ibos are here to display crass envy, jealousy and hatred.

They'd rather the northern reps visited an ibo/Ohaneze leader.
Unfortunately, there is none of repute.

The northern reps staunchly backed Gbaja to be House Leader after the narrow speakership loss against Dogara's wish.
I salute their loyalty.
Thank you Jare. Ibos have always been supporters of the north against the SW. Check 1979 general election.
However Yorubas have never killed ibos living in their land in the name of religion or culture. Same cannot be said of hausas who they always support.

2 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2015
May be we should wait and see who they will visit next. If they came all the way from north for Tinubu's alone, I suspect something.

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by sage2(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2015
The man does not need your visitation. He need a fair deal.
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Ibralhas(m): 1:40am On Sep 03, 2015
coolitempa:
Jagaban.....remains the main man...... cheesy
. Exactly

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Ibralhas(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2015
odinese:
Stüpid people from a fvcked up shithole of a country.
please let's stop using abusing words against our countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2015
dabigwalls:
Just in case you missed my initial FTC comment on two threads before this, I will reiterate it.

FTC is a waste of time. It is like buying MTN recharge cards on a Glo line while using an Etisalat code. Don't pursue this. I am certain that FTC has caused damages in marriages, failed electoral promises and lateness to work.

I dash you all.
Looool ...I wonder before if Seun dey pay guys that are FTC ...sometimes the way they dey happy for FTC dey baffle me...it is me that is super busy will now be chasing FTC ..FTC my sexy asss .you got me lmao .

1 Like

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by dotna(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2015
chowlade:

u must be joking embarassed

Na sweet truth
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by dotna(m): 3:50am On Sep 03, 2015
AnambraDota:
To console him grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by bendutch(m): 4:12am On Sep 03, 2015
Yeye man
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 03, 2015
The kind of visit a man pays to the cow/goat he is fattening for Christmas; to check if it would serve the purpose well.
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Rotimi47: 5:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Brightology2:
Tinubu fear north. Dey ve kme 2 mock u.
The North only fear & respect only one tribe & that is the Yoruba tribe as all these other tribes hatting are learners. Their is one Nigeria today because of the 2 largest tribes in Nigeria; Hausa & Yoruba and there will always be one Nigeria if their alliance stand no matter what flat head chest beaters try with all their allies. The fear of the 2 gives them high blood pressure. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Rotimi47: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2015
okosodo:
Even in the small house, they are divided. The west (yorubas) are the weak link of the south
Point of correction, the Yorubas are the power block and the strongest link of the south as others are learners who are always subjective and filled with ethnic sentiments; It is a known fact worldwide that in Nigeria, the Yoruba tribe is the 2nd largest tribe after the Hausa tribe so haters can hate till the end of the world even beyond it. Have anyone ever seen Hausas going in large numbers to visit any body from the so called flat head, chest beating and noise making tribe before? Never, because Hausas see them as 3nd class citizens and they're below them.

5 Likes

Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Idus4u: 5:32am On Sep 03, 2015
it's good for APC, FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR STAMPED CONCRETE FLOORS CALL 08160388990 or visit www.faceboook.com/elitecreteabuja

Northern House of Representatives members led by the Senior Special Adviser to President Buhari on House of Representatives matters, Suleiman Kawu, paid a courtesy visit to the National Leader of APC, Bola Tinubu at his residence in Lagos today September 2nd. Photo credit: Gbenga Olorunpomi

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photo-northern-house-of-reps-members.html
[/quote]
Re: Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2015
So these guys have nothing important to do but to go visiting...what a waste our politicians are... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.