Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics (2557 Views)

Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by chimere66: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
The management team of National Pension Commission (PENCOM) led by the Director General Mrs. Chinelo Anohu-Amazu met with President Muhammadu Buhari on the Commission's activities at the State House Villa.

Can you spot Mrs Chinelo's eyes?Was she trying to seduce Buhari?

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by ShineuEye: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can Buhari "chook" at his age? Thought his JT stopped working in 1988?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:
Can Buhari "chook" at his age?
u really must be gay..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by ShineuEye: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u really must be gay..
Is he chooking you? Tell me something I don't know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:
No, a man is always sexually active even till old age. Even Buhari's still has the power to impregnate your girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by ShineuEye: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

No, a man is always sexually active even till old age. Even Buhari's still has the power to impregnate your girlfriend.

Take his deek outta ya mouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by goodmorning40: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who and what will a woman try to seduce in.....u wan commit murder?
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by iphanyiuma(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Buhari no get level where that woman they...
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
She don baff

when fresh fine, sweet babes full Abuja
mcteew
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by ajebuter(f): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:

Guy, abokey may not have money or education but to 'shook'

Kai. Na their food oh, even at 80

Thanks to ' burantashi'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by Splashme: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
In terms of intelligence, Buhari will not pass an interview for the post of a mai-guard to that woman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by BabaNath(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
So make Baba dey use face mask abi?
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by kokoA(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:
Bring your mama make we use test am.
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by kokoA(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Splashme:
In terms of intelligence, Buhari will not pass an interview for the post of a mai-guard to that woman.
you must be a phuul to insult the entire Nigerian Army institution where he rose to become a General. When he was governor, minister of petroleum that woman still dey primary school. Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by naijaking1: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Seduce this dirty old man with her eyes? Really, @ poster?
Of course you see how she opened her 2 legs wide ? Even at that Buhari no fit rise!!!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by tpiander: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2015
why would she be trying to seduce him?

if he's seduceable anyway, he would have been seduced long ago by a hausa/fulani stunner somewhere. Dem beauty no get equal.

In any case, i doubt Buhari has time for women's tricks like that.

btw, I've been looking for that thread opened by a northerner some years ago, featuring northern women, his name started with a p, but i cant seem to find the thread for some reason. It wasnt one of these heavy make up photo sessions but rather, he showed ladies without much makeup, from the far north i believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by donholy28(m): 12:35am On Sep 03, 2015
op stop creating false impressions... why would she want to seduce him?
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by tucky200(m): 12:38am On Sep 03, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Buhari no get level where that woman they...
u say wetin bros shocked ??
This one has not taken his meds o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by iphanyiuma(m): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2015
tucky200:
u say wetin bros shocked ??
This one has not taken his meds o
stop being a lout
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by Czar01(m): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2015
tpiander:
why would she be trying to seduce him?

if he's seduceable anyway, he would have been seduced long ago by a hausa/fulani stunner somewhere. Dem beauty no get equal.

In any case, i doubt Buhari has time for women's tricks like that.

btw, I've been looking for that thread opened by a northerner some years ago, featuring northern women, his name started with a p, but i cant seem to find the thread for some reason. It wasnt one of these heavy make up photo sessions but rather, he showed ladies without much makeup, from the far north i believe.

https://www.nairaland.com/2474598/beauty-contest-northern-girls#36225407

The ones on that thread had makeup on tho...so not sure if it's the one you're referring to
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by tpiander: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2015
^no, that's not the thread.

The one I'm referring to, was opened some years ago, the op's moniker started with P.

the ladies on the thread, had on minimal makeup, almost none I think.
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by kenedy175(m): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2015
See comments! I no fit laugh grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by fr3do(m): 4:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Op you are mad!

Hate filled people all over trying to demonize virtuous Igbo women in government.
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by azimibraun: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Person mother o! Social media has swept respect for people from the brains of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by chimere66: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2015
BabaNath:
So make Baba dey use face mask abi?
lol
Re: Buhari Meets With National Pension Commission(PENCOM) Members(pics by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari no even look there grin

But seriously, I don't think the woman is really trying to seduce . The only expression I can read from that face is ; Our President is tall sha! He still looks good at seventy something , Nawa oooh ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reveals Those Who Influenced Buhari’s Victory Over Jonathan / Rochas: Nnamdi Kanu Acted On Excitement-his Continued Detention Is A Distraction / Abia: Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Completes The Osisioma Flyover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.