Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

When Is Literature's Award For This Year? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Is Literature's Award For This Year? (1294 Views)

Theblessedman Wins June 5k Literature Award / Nairaland Literature Award 2017 / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Literature awards on nairaland is just like a christmas to a nigerian kid.

I figured that this would prick the attention of those who are organisers of this annual event on nigeria #no 1 forum. It would be a great source of relief for me and other concerned nairalander to know when literature most biggest and celebrated ceremony would be organise again this year.

cc:royver, flow1759, kayemjay, nitefury, therock5555, dioxidane, ishilove, divepen1, daveP, d9yt7, ritababe, silverdam, clemzy16.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 1:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Nov/Dec
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
Nov/Dec
Okay boss how can i close or remove this thread?
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
Okay boss how can i close or remove this thread?
copy the link and send it to the mods, telling them what you want.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
copy the link and send it to the mods, telling them what you want.
My email is no longer active.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
My email is no longer active.
you don't need email. go to the top of literature section or the bottom. you will see mail mod.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
you don't need email. go to the top of literature section or the bottom. you will see mail mod.
Okay thanks boss. Can i start a campaign for my favourite authors?
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
Okay thanks boss. Can i start a campaign for my favourite authors?
Yes ... But try to make sure you wait for the thread that contains the list of stories that meet the requirement
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
Yes ... But try to make sure you wait for the thread that contains the list of stories that meet the requirement
Okay but if the cartel by nitefury doesn't make the cut i would be vexed boss.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
Okay but if the cartel by nitefury doesn't make the cut i would be vexed boss.
Rules must be followed else Nobody is a winner
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
Rules must be followed else Nobody is a winner
have you read that story?
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
have you read that story?
No. You said if Cartel does not.... So I told you there are rules.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Divepen1:
No. You said if Cartel does not.... So I told you there are rules.
Yeah have taken those things into consideration and i want to just let you knw that you should read the cartel you would find it captivating, suspenseful and thrilling
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
Yeah have taken those things into consideration and i want to just let you knw that you should read the cartel you would find it captivating, suspenseful and thrilling
A story in the Sexuality section, isn't it?
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
mackzydon9:
link
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
mackzydon9:
https://www.nairaland.com/2235846/cartel/0
We give award only to writers in literature section. Sexuality section will be in charge of awarding people whose story are there.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Divepen1:
We give award only to writers in literature section. Sexuality section will be in charge of awarding people whose story are there.
okay but endeavor to read it.
Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by Divepen1(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2015
mackzydon9:
okay but endeavor to read it.
I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of sexual affairs

1 Like

Re: When Is Literature's Award For This Year? by mackzydon9(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Divepen1:
I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of sexual affairs
Okay sir.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A MONSTER / Are You A Writer? (jump In) / Must Read: Niyi Brings A Friend {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.