Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija (4484 Views)

Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Clean Honda CRV With Reverse Camera 07, Registered / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2013 Honda CRV With 17000km @ N3M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Princepitbull(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
All allegations and nothing substantial...... saying he is a scam etc..... yet he is actively online and the same otunba is at the same location....and no one...like no one here said nothing like..... Mr Gab where is my car or whatsoever allegations about the car he supposedly meant to import and didnt land. True we all need be cautions with our seriously hard earn money but am sure Seun himself will be aware of this and would have taken some actions if truly something is fishy somewhere. am into importation of dogs and trust me sometimes i get super crazy deals that i make x2 cost price as profit after delivery...... All bounds to your personal market experience and how to source your products. Mr Gab go collect money from me and nothing follow up asides me getting my car and you think the Otunba will still be alive? or Channels News for never carry the news?....not possible. Mr Gab.... i think just for the benefit of doubt and to at least prove them posters and other nairalanders that you the man for them.....maybe the next set of car deals you posting maybe you should stay beside the car when snapping. that will shut them all up and surely swerve in more potential clients your way. just my 2kobo
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by scoory: 2:43am On Feb 14, 2016
fastshipping mack080 tomjazzy2 betandwin8484 Flye samally

If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.

I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.

gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011

Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.

See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2524546/sell-nairaland-existing-username

Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.

After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.

These are some of the phone numbers he uses
Re: Arrived & Delivered By Gab Rides**** 2003 Honda Crv With Pictures In Us & Naija by Flye: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2016
scoory:
fastshipping mack080 tomjazzy2 betandwin8484 Flye samally

If you love your money do not make any transaction with this guy.

I know this is coming late but the OP is a scammer and I can prove it.

gabrielride = freezone101 = Truth1011

Once upon a time freezone101 created a thread asking to buy an existing username.

See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2524546/sell-nairaland-existing-username

Even though I knew he was a scammer as evident in the thread. I have a lot of obsolete username that has no value to me that I was willing to sacrifice.

After calling me, he claim he is legit and works in AIT. I told him he is scamming the wrong person and I will expose any fraud that connects to the username I was about to give him. He stopped picking my calls as expected after I gave him the password to the account truth1011. You can see he used the account to testify on this thread.

These are some of the phone numbers he uses

You v not done well at all, if u had been following up as u v claimed, u would have busted the guy's prank since last year.

Someone used ur moniker last year and u are here talking now after about 5/6months yet u claimed u re monitoring him.
If this was a sane country and he was successful in his adventure to dupe people in accomplice with your moniker, u would have been arrested by now.
I just hope he has not dupe anybody and Seun can take action against hungery people selling their moniker on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

»»» Neat Highlander 09 Upgraded to 012 @ N3.7M Negotiable ««« / Toyota Mark X 250g 2005 Model On Sales At A Give Away Price Of 3.350,000m Last P / Clean Registered Toyota Camry V6 1995/96 (orobo) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.