Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Casual Nollywood Watchers - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Casual Nollywood Watchers (6223 Views)

Any Watchers Of Salem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by MrCrackles(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
E don be, RAILUWAY people on the forum na wa!

Trying to post is like trying to stick a burger bun through a needle hole! angry smiley
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by spikedcylinder: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
I know he has a nice body max but what is that heavy thing in his troziz? shocked
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by MadMax1(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
Well,
You could do humanity a great service and go find out personally. grin
As you go forth know that it's for World Peace. We dey kampe-gidigbi behind you. grin
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by spikedcylinder: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2009
Lol. I'm only asking na. . . . grin
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by MadMax1(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
Will be checking out Jennifa after House of Sand and Fog today. So much noise about the darned movie. Hope it's as funny as they say.
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by Horus(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Ggy80bj1g[/flash]

Smoke & Mirrors - (Nigeria's First CGI Movie)

The Smoke & Mirrors Movie was made employing similar techniques used to produce movies like SIN CITY, 300, and SKY CAPTAIN & THE WORLD OF TOMORROW. The movie was shot on a sound stage in Veritas Studios, Lagos, against a green screen backdrop. The entire environment was then placed in using computer generated imagery (CGI). It was financed by Adonijah Owiriwa of ADONIS PRODUTIONS, produced by Ibironke Ojesebholo of CEROMS MEDIA, & directed by Ehiz Ojesebholo of NANTOONS STUDIOS in 2008, in Nollywood, Nigeria.
SMOKE & MIRRORS was recently nominated at the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for Achievement in Visual Effects.
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
if spike wont, I will grin

[size=2pt]making me thirsty sef[/size]
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by MadMax1(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

if spike wont, I will grin

I bet. grin
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by Geniall: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
Horus:

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Ggy80bj1g[/flash]

Smoke & Mirrors - (Nigeria's First CGI Movie)

The Smoke & Mirrors Movie was made employing similar techniques used to produce movies like SIN CITY, 300, and SKY CAPTAIN & THE WORLD OF TOMORROW. The movie was shot on a sound stage in Veritas Studios, Lagos, against a green screen backdrop. The entire environment was then placed in using computer generated imagery (CGI). It was financed by Adonijah Owiriwa of ADONIS PRODUTIONS, produced by Ibironke Ojesebholo of CEROMS MEDIA, & directed by Ehiz Ojesebholo of NANTOONS STUDIOS in 2008, in Nollywood, Nigeria.
SMOKE & MIRRORS was recently nominated at the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for Achievement in Visual Effects.

Cool idea. When is it out?
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by bluespice(f): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
hmmmmm undecided
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by wanville(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
undecided
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by MadMax1(f): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2009
Nollywood is getting better in what way? It gets worse. No passion for their art, and worse, no knowledge, talent or training is considered necessary. They can't master subtle acting and plot, and the technical aspects are hopeless. They churn out senseless crude plot ripoffs and think they have arrived. The movies at Nollywood's inception, Glamour Girls and the rest, were far better. The farther you go back in time, the better the filmmaking.
Re: Casual Nollywood Watchers by wanville(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2009
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Collections Of Game Of Thrones Memes For Count Down To Season 6 / Jason Statham Dead? / Karen's Victory Shows Resilience Of Nigerian Youths - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.