Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) (1692 Views)

Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" / Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello Sweet Rita,
It's a pleasure seeing you in that gracious outfit, I almost forgot you're in forties and still single With all sincerity you look 19, I've write to notify you that am willing and interested to take you to the alter if you are willing and capable to pay me 62million us dollars contract fee.
Am Married though I don't mind divorcing that B!tch just for you.

***Details ***
Akwa Ibom state, Age-**, Occupation -Architect, Christian, Speaks English fluently cool

Dear Rita with this terms of mine if you're capable and interested mail me your letter of confirmation of Interest, for further details, enquiries and screening

Expecting to hear from you soon

DankemzI *****

1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by donholy28(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Another mental patient has escaped yaba left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by VickyRotex(f): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Stopping a bus.

Me: **Conductor, take him to Yaba, Yaba, Yaba*

Conductor: Which area for yaba?

Me: Yaba Left! Yaba Left!! Yaba Left!!! O

You know the rest undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by Obinacu(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
who let this guy out from the Psycho ? Show a brother love today. HBD to me

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
Another mental patient has escaped yaba left

Am not mentally challenged o!
Don't say that! You want sweet Rita to Vex
Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
VickyRotex:
Stopping a bus.

Me: **Conductor, take him to Yaba, Yaba, Yaba*

Conductor: Which area for yaba?

Me: Yaba Left! Yaba Left!! Yaba Left!!! O

You know the rest undecided undecided undecided

Is Sweet Rita @Yaba

If she's there, driver am going with you cool
Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Op have you heard of cheif sweetus oyoyo 1 aka yuzedo ?
He can actually kill because of rita
BTW you'd made sense with your joke if you had not include that 62m

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Obinacu:
who let this guy out from the Psycho ? Show a brother love today. HBD to me

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Op have you heard of cheif sweetus oyoyo 1 aka yuzedo ?

He can actually kill because of rita

BTW you'd made sense with your joke if you had not include that 62m

What can he kill for Rita, I hope its not only mosquito & cockroach o! Because I can personally kill a mouse for her cool

What's wrong with my 62m proposal
Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by dadebayo1(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Cc all nairaland stakeholders..........
Doctors
in
the
house
please
these
is
an
emergency....

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by lloydpras: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
The Aftermath Of Smoking SK before 7am.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by veave(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Ka Chief Yuzedo sweetus Oyoyo nwokeoma jide kwa gi.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by pretydiva(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Ur such a disgrace 2 urself
Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Ur such a disgrace 2 urself

Why take this personal?
Are you jealous
Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2015
veave:
Ka Chief Yuzedo sweetus Oyoyo nwokeoma jide kwa gi.

English please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2015
This is a joke right
Re: Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) by DankemzI(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This is a joke right
wink

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! See Ukwu!! Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Everything In See_through Dress / August Alsina's Cousin Accuses Him Of Killing His Own Brother / D'banj Gets His 2015 Porsche Car From Slot Endorsement- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.