Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria (769 Views)

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Chad, Cameroon And France Are Fighting Wars In Nigeria / Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2009
Okiro raises the alarm over fresh religious crisis

By Francis Falola, Minna

The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, has raised the alarm over a plot by foreigners to capitalise on the porous nature of the country's boarders to migrate into the country with the intent of causing religious unrest.

Okiro, who expressed the fears on the presence of religious extremists targeting some states, disclosed that Niger State had been one of the targeted states according to an intelligence report.

The Niger State Government, our correspondent gathered, on receiving the warning from the IG, called an enlarged State's Security Council meeting which included all government security apparatus and traditional institutions in the state to discuss the issue.

Addressing journalists at the end of the meeting held in Minna on Wednesday, the state Commissioner for Justice, Alhaji Adamu Usman, confirmed receiving the warning letter sent to the government by the IG.

To avoid an outbreak of religious crisis, the commissioner said the state government had already stepped-up actions by not only detailing security men on intelligence gathering, but monitoring closely the activities of religious bodies, especially preachers who preach in mosques.

The IG, according to the commissioner, blamed a Muslim sect, that has now formed splinter groups and a new sect simply identified as, 'Kalakuta' and other extremists for trying to cause religious chaos in the state.

Usman, who lamented the activities of the 'Kalakuta' sect whose presence was already established in Magama, however, disclosed that the state government had so far arrested seven members of the sect who were found to have migrated from Niger Republic

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/apr/2/418.html
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
Run southerners Run run for your dear life for kalakuta is coming.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by udezue(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
Instead of running Southerners, should stock pile weapons and wait for them to strike then strike back with ferocity. Gun and weapon making in Aba, Nnewi towns should be a booming business for Southerners, Igbos and Easterners in particular living in the North.

It worked for Igbos in Kaduna, it worked for them in kano after the beheading of Akaluka and other times, it worked in Jos.

ENYIMBA doctrine must be implemented when dealing with Fulani North.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2009
ENYIMBA doctrine must be implemented when dealing with Fulani North.
Wait till you jam this Iranian trained kalakuta warriors.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by yarodin: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2009
Stupid mallams, and they bragg about fighting for One Nigeria.  Well I thank God sey Igbo people are now learning retaliation is the only way to deal with these imbeciles.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2009
Stupid mallams, and they bragg about fighting for One Nigeria. Well I thank God sey Igbo people are now learning retaliation is the only way to deal with these imbeciles.
Why do you guys always assume they are planning a total war against igbos?. These guys are planning to behead any non islamic Nigerian anytime they start their crusade. the last Jos mayhem affected yorubas more than igbos, isn't it?
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by yarodin: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2009
Yes southerners (I am even suspecting they would attack a yoruba muslim) are always the targets, but looking at past history, Igbos have always carried the brunts if these cowardly attacks.  Maybe the reason why yorubas are becoming targets is probably because they assume that this blood suckers are only looking to spill Igbo blood, so therefore are unprepared for the craziness that follows.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2009
Yes southerners (I am even suspecting they would attack a yoruba muslim) are always the targets, but looking at past history, Igbos have always carried the brunts if these cowardly attacks
Now you know why I am afraid of them. Nigeria will soon turn to Afghanistan in no distant time and with the likes of Chad and Niger republic behind them, it'll be difficult to contain them. The only difference is there will be no Afghan mountains to hide them.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2009
If this shit kicks, I'm going to Nigeria to die with my friends. I won't be abroad and cry and whine about it while my friends and families die in the hands of these ignorant fools. They'll die. They are cowards and their battle cry is "run here they come". If a Yoruba man is fighting alongside these fools, then death to him too. USA & Canada will supply weapons obviously cause they know what Southern Nigeria means to them.

These crusade against African culture has been on for more than a millennium. It started from Egypt spreading further south. These idiot rag heads don't even know about Zanzibar cause if they do, they'll kill every Arab they know instead of fight Africans over arabic doctrines.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by AloyEmeka9: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2009
[size=14pt]If this shit kicks, I'm going to Nigeria to die with my friends[/size]. I won't be abroad and cry and whine about it while my friends and families die in the hands of these ignorant fools
grin grin Talk is cheap grin grin grin
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by ElRazur: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2009
I think this is one of the many reasons, I believe Nigeria should split. Period. One united Nigeria hasn't worked at all from independence [except when we won Atlanta 96. grin]
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2009
What is causing all these religious bigots to start flexing their muscle and raising there heads is because they realise the Federal Govt is weak. How can the Nigerian govt be fighting a bunch of rascals for almost 5 years in Niger delta. That is a sign of weekness. The Nigerian govt should draw a line on these niger delta guys activities and in today's paper I noticed Yardua's is ready to tackle the problem head on by giving some who are prepared to down tools amenesty or face the full wrath of the military. He is planning to increase military presences in the months to come we wait to see if this will be successful.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by asha80(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2009
What is causing all these religious bigots to start flexing their muscle and raising there heads is because they realise the Federal Govt is weak. How can the Nigerian govt be fighting a bunch of rascals for almost 5 years in Niger delta. That is a sign of weekness. The Nigerian govt should draw a line on these niger delta guys activities and in today's paper I noticed Yardua's is ready to tackle the problem head on by giving some who are prepared to down tools amenesty or face the full wrath of the military. He is planning to increase military presences in the months to come we wait to see if this will be successful.

Are you more concerend with niger delta militants or the jihadists that this thread is on about?
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
Are you more concerend with niger delta militants or the jihadists that this thread is on about?

If one major problem cannot be resolved easily other minor wahala's will statrt rearing their ugly heads albeit people calling for odua republic. e.t.c if a country that can be said to be the strongest nation military wise in west africa cannot dislodge a bunch of hooligans in niger delta how do you think they deal with a much bigger and wider alkaida network even the USA is struggling against them. But for a nation to call itself a proper regional power no one group should hold the country to ransome just look what is happening in Niger delta. Nigeria is even losing serious money because of the activities of those 419's in the niger delta calling themselves militant.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by asha80(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
If one major problem cannot be resolved easily other minor wahala's will statrt rearing their ugly heads albeit people calling for odua republic. e.t.c if a country that can be said to be the strongest nation military wise in west africa cannot dislodge a bunch of hooligans in niger delta how do you think they deal with a much bigger and wider alkaida network even the USA is struggling against them. But for a nation to call itself a proper regional power no one group should hold the country to ransome just look what is happening in Niger delta. Nigeria is even losing serious money because of the activities of those 419's in the niger delta calling themselves militant.

The money it has been raking in since where has it gone?

Regional power?More like regional clown these days.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

grin grin Talk is cheap grin grin grin

I don't know who you are but I don't talk dude and I'm not one of those Nigerians waiting to get foreign passports so they'll never have to return home. I'm serious about what I said and if it happens, I'm going to Nigeria. You can sit abroad and cry over the Hausas/Fulani Islamists while your people are dying. But for me, if I feel bad about it, I do something about it if I can. And I think going to Nigeria to fight with my friends is doing something about it. Do you know how ridiculous you'll be to the Americans, Canadians, Brits etc if some Islamists are killing your people and you sit back abroad enjoying chicken wings? I can't take the shame!!!
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Do you know how ridiculous you'll be to the Americans, Canadians, Brits etc if some[b] Islamists are killing your people and you sit back abroad enjoying chicken wings?[/b] I can't take the shame!!!
Roflmao grin grin grin Is that BecomeRich again?
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by asha80(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2009
@9ja ganja

Talk is cheap.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
I no be becomerich oo.

@asha
Talk is cheap yeah. That means I don't have to prove my self to you cause you'll never see me and I'll never see you. So let it boil me if I really don't mean what I say.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
That means I don't have to prove my self to you cause you'll never see me and I'll never see you
Enter flight now and begin show us action. You don't need to wait till the war starts because it usually lasts for only three days. By the time you get a ticket and fly two days to Naija, the war will be over. Better still you can start it by taking the war to them.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by deb(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2009
I don't understand why a group will want to fight without being provoked.
Northerners are just animals and their leaders won't allow them go to school so they can
continue to use them for their animal[i]istic[/i] plans
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
the sick thing is that you guys are getting a turn on from this violence talk.
Re: Kalakuta Islmaic Sect Plan Mega Religious Wars In Nigeria by iReport: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
the sick thing is that you guys are getting a turn on from this violence talk.
Should we relax and wait for their Armageddon?

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua Fires Back At Obj / Who Is Winning Mend Or Fg Of Nigeria? / Ribadu At Gani Fawehinmi's Home To Pay Last Respect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.