Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss (6408 Views)

Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos) / D’banj Replies Wizkid After Mtv Base Compared Them Yesterday | See Details / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by mrben101(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2015
I diss Lil Kim. Crickets. I diss Miley and now I can’t walk up on the stage ass jiggling and accept my awards. Not saying it’s racist but …R.I.P. Trayvon Martin” Said Nicki in tears about the news that she wouldn’t be able to attend any more award shows.

MTV issued a statement that it doesn’t support bullying and would be asking Nicki politely not to attend any of their awards shows in the future.

http://creambmp.com/nicki-tears-mtv-bans-miley-diss/
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Danosaur007(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
..ehyahh
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Lesson; What goes around comes around .
Before you leap , look.
Before you say think.
God bless MTV for being a good teacher.
Noff said .

4 Likes

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by kiddkash(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
and I care because...

2 Likes

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by kamair237(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Illuminati....

Sooo Miley Cyrus is their puppet.....
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by KeriBaby(f): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Gay Power wink that's why Jamal won Dre and Hakeem #Empire

3 Likes

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by seankay(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Racism undecided
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by slimmyjimmy(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
kiddkash:
and I care because...

[size=15pt] sorry to enter ya compound but them no dae bring news 4 only u angry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by potolistic(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
All she has to do is twerk for the director and the ban will be rescinded

1 Like

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by BRAV0O(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Fuuuuuuuck mtv! I repeat fuccccck mtv! With their illuminati sh!t , fuccccccck their awards!

I sense nicki going to face their hits cus she's now a change woman, I said it cus she even dedicate some speech to her pastor, mtv can go to hell like I care ??

1 Like

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by acenazt: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Arse Jiggling lmao hoe you been served. What she did to miley was pure bullying
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
KeriBaby:

Even tho I liked ur post, I have to disagree slightly. Even tho hakeem is dad's fave, he's really really frickin immature. He would sink that ship

And andre's jus plain psycho, like me grin

The gay guy is the only stable one, go figure undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Y'all know this news is fake right?

5 Likes

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by 7footre(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
Would sure miss d jiggles
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Medunah: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wat did she do??

acenazt:
Arse Jiggling lmao hoe you been served. What she did to miley was pure bullying
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by bufness(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
she shouldn't have called her bitch in front of thousands of peeps
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by sEGXY2(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
That's why ion watch MTV, a bunch of retarded racists
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by wheesin(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
What more can i say. I hate nicki miyansh .. i hate miley cyprus.. i kinda like mtv but the african version..undecided so this story is not for me.

Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Cjizzy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Abeg where you get this fake news..... Oga you too much o!!!! You dey fabricate like mad..
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by BanevsJoker(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hear ye! Hear ye oh gullible Nairalanders. The source is a humour and satire website. Believest thou not that which thou makest no effort to verify.
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by halmeyd(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
KeriBaby:

Coreect guy!!! U sabi better film
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by halmeyd(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

Even tho I liked ur post, I have to disagree slightly. Even tho hakeem is dad's fave, he's really really frickin immature. He would sink that ship

And andre's jus plain psycho, like me grin

The gay guy is the only stable one, go figure undecided
Truely said!! Jamal deserved it!!!
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Yungmilio2(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015

she got served
who does she think she is
aint gat no powers - she is just one bleepng rapper
thumbs up to rihanna n beyonce ( even if u wanna diss - not on a show where people are there to show u some LUV )
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Cjizzy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yungmilio2:

she got served
who does she think she is
aint gat no powers - she is just one bleepng rapper
thumbs up to rihanna n beyonce ( even if u wanna diss - not on a show where people are there to show u some LUV )
You just dey comment blindly.... Nothing like that happened... Op na Minister Of Forgery
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Yungmilio2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cjizzy:
You just dey comment blindly.... Nothing like that happened... Op na Minister Of Forgery
lol
i just waste comment
if e happen i go like am
i no just like nicki again
i dislike her badly
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by bufness(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Cjizzy:
it acutually happened, how will she call sumone a bisshh in front of thiusands of pepu
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by donolushegzy: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96
Re: Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss by Cjizzy(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
bufness:
it acutually happened, how will she call sumone a bisshh in front of thiusands of pepu
Abeg She wasn't banned..... Read Well Miley first referred to her as an angry black woman

(1) (Reply)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Massive Wealth On A Low Key / K Michelle Poses Braless To Support No Bra Day Campaign For Breast Cancer / DMX Dead Body Carried With World Most Expensive Bikes At DMX Funeral in (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.