Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Get Paid To Do All You Do On Facebook! 100% Real - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Paid To Do All You Do On Facebook! 100% Real (368 Views)

100% Real Waec Biology Practical Waec 2017 Free Expo Answers / 100% Real Waec 2017 Agric Practical Answers. / 100% Real Waec 2017 Mathematics Objectives And Theory Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Do All You Do On Facebook! 100% Real by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Research shows that people spend quarter of the year on facebook and majority of them still get nothing!! There is a site that pays you to post, update profile, like, comment,e.t.c Wow! it is a golden oppurtunity for those who have not made a dime before and for those who have been blogging and do not earn enough money even to pay bills! But i won't be sharing it because of some badbelle nairalanders. For me to drop it, i need at least 10 comments.

This site pays through paypal and coinbase. COINBASE is open to everyone all over the world, so you don't have to worry!! NOW LET'S GET STARTED!

Note: I will also be telling you the methods to earn with the site!
Re: Get Paid To Do All You Do On Facebook! 100% Real by davbravo(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2015
wow, this is great
Re: Get Paid To Do All You Do On Facebook! 100% Real by osaretinevans: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
i neeed it
Re: Get Paid To Do All You Do On Facebook! 100% Real by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
K , let me just expose this secret! As i have mention before that this site really pays you for those things you do on facebook, the name of the site is blogjob, it is a friendly environment where i met bloggers from other countries!! For every activity their is a point. They are arranged this way: Blog post -> 50 points.

Comment, Like, new friends, update profile, upload picture, share, visitor -> 1 point respectively.

Create group -> 2 points.

Refer sign up -> 50 points.

Here are the the payout:

2500 points -> $5

5000 points -> $25

7500 points -> $50

10000 points -> $100

N.B: As a new user your daily point limit is 150 point, but you can increse them to any amount by completing some tasks. There are also tons of job oppurtunities.

Register via this link:
http://blogjob.com/?ref=tobirush

IT IS SAFE!!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Osun (uniosun) / Students Union Leaders Budget N1.8m To Make Phone Calls / Self Contain For Rent @ Shomolu For 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.