Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread (6868 Views)

Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2015
The InnJoo Fire Plus is the recently launched budget friendly smartphone from InnJoo Mobile. It is the latest addition to the InnJoo Fire smartphones family – InnJoo Fire, and InnJoo Fire Pro, it was launched alongside the InnJoo Halo in the InnJoo’s launch event in Lagos where may gifts were given out to attendants. It is not yet clear if both the InnJoo Fire Plus and InnJoo Halo will be made available to other African countries where it operates. It now seems that InnJoo Mobile is not relenting.

The new Smartphone, InnJoo Fire Plus comes in 2 variants that will interest you; it comes in the LTE version and 3G version with both packing a very interesting features that is beyond its price. Thanks to InnJoo for targeting this phone at youths and students.

The smartphone is an upgrade of both the InnJoo Fire and InnJoo Fire Pro, another budget smartphone that launched about some months ago.

InnJoo Fire Plus comes in more power in a beautiful slim edge and curved arc of the back shell, it ensures the phone has a slim visual effect and comfortable hold feeling. InnJoo Fire Plus comes with a great display, now boasting of 5.5-inch, an awesome 64bit processor, massive camera, battery and RAM.

source: http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-plus-full-specification-features-and-price-in-nigeria/

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2015
at the launch event yesterday:

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by ITbomb(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2015
nnJoo Fire Plus is slimmer and lighter than its predecessors. It shaved more than a millimetre off the thickness of the InnJoo Fire. However, despite being sleek, the Fire Plus is in no way fragile. It exhibits a profile that measures a dimension of just 153 x 77.5 x 9.3mm and weighs only 165g.

InnJoo Fire Pro sports a 5.5inch HD IPS display with 5 points Capacitive Touch Screen Full Lamination and offers 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Its IPS technology features a display density of 267ppi, 800:1 contrast, 460cd/m², GFF full lamination, clear visual effect even under strong outdoor lighting conditions. This means you are in for decently enjoyable viewing experience on the device.

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Can this phablet stand the Tecno Camon C8

what do you think?
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by ps3o(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
it's not worth that price. it shouldn't be more than 24k if it would competitively do better than others.
currently, i use the fire and have ported to another ROM of OS 5.1 so as to enjoy it far better. the issue that I just battle is the battery. by the time I screwed into battery analysis, I discovered that it was not up to 2000mAh.
innjoo has got to operate more on battery

1 Like

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Specs Showdown! – InnJoo Fire Plus vs Tecno Camon C8[/size]

Thanks to InnJoo Mobile for bringing the InnJoo Fire Plus into the Nigeria Mobile market on time. As at present, people have been murmuring about the bad side of the Tecno Camon C8 with a low RAM of just 1GB. This got many of us so disappointing in the Tecno C8. Now InnJoo had just released the InnJoo Fire Plus which is the latest addition to the InnJoo Fire smartphones family – InnJoo Fire, and InnJoo Fire Pro. The Fire Plus was launched alongside the InnJoo Halo in the InnJoo’s launch event in Lagos where many gifts were given out to attendants. It is not yet clear if both the InnJoo Fire Plus and InnJoo Halo will be made available to other African countries where it operates. It now seems that InnJoo Mobile is not relenting.

The InnJoo Fire Plus has sported some awesome features which the Tecno Camon C8 lacks. Fire Plus packs in a 2GB of RAM, LTE support, HotKnot technology, an increased battery life and a very stylish design.

The new Fire Plus sports same 13MP rear and 5MP front facing camera as sported in the Tecno Camon C8, also, it has same screen dimensions plus density, and they both are running on Android Lollipop operating system.

Now, the question on ground now is, CAN THE INNJOO FIRE PLUS BE COMPARED TO TECNO CAMON C8?

Well, any way lets take a brief look at the specs before concluding…

SEE FULL SPECS @ http://techlector.com/specs-showdown-innjoo-fire-plus-vs-tecno-camon-c8/
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
So tell me? will you be going for this or tecno c8?
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by donhils: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
TechLector:
nnJoo Fire Plus is slimmer and lighter than its predecessors. It shaved more than a millimetre off the thickness of the InnJoo Fire. However, despite being sleek, the Fire Plus is in no way fragile. It exhibits a profile that measures a dimension of just 153 x 77.5 x 9.3mm and weighs only 165g.

InnJoo Fire Pro sports a 5.5inch HD IPS display with 5 points Capacitive Touch Screen Full Lamination and offers 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Its IPS technology features a display density of 267ppi, 800:1 contrast, 460cd/m², GFF full lamination, clear visual effect even under strong outdoor lighting conditions. This means you are in for decently enjoyable viewing experience on the device.
Too thick. 9.3mm?
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by emzila(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
ps3o:
it's not worth that price. it shouldn't be more than 24k if it would competitively do better than others.
currently, i use the fire and have ported to another ROM of OS 5.1 so as to enjoy it far better. the issue that I just battle is the battery. by the time I screwed into battery analysis, I discovered that it was not up to 2000mAh.

CAMON 8 IS 3000mAh and someone is comparing it with Innjo
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
ps3o:

are you talking about the InnJoo fire battery or Fire Plus
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:
The InnJoo Fire Plus is the recently launched budget friendly smartphone from InnJoo Mobile. It is the latest addition to the InnJoo Fire smartphones family – InnJoo Fire, and InnJoo Fire Pro, it was launched alongside the InnJoo Halo in the InnJoo’s launch event in Lagos where may gifts were given out to attendants. It is not yet clear if both the InnJoo Fire Plus and InnJoo Halo will be made available to other African countries where it operates. It now seems that InnJoo Mobile is not relenting.

The new Smartphone, InnJoo Fire Plus comes in 2 variants that will interest you; it comes in the LTE version and 3G version with both packing a very interesting features that is beyond its price. Thanks to InnJoo for targeting this phone at youths and students.

The smartphone is an upgrade of both the InnJoo Fire and InnJoo Fire Pro, another budget smartphone that launched about some months ago.

InnJoo Fire Plus comes in more power in a beautiful slim edge and curved arc of the back shell, it ensures the phone has a slim visual effect and comfortable hold feeling. InnJoo Fire Plus comes with a great display, now boasting of 5.5-inch, an awesome 64bit processor, massive camera, battery and RAM.

source: http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-plus-full-specification-features-and-price-in-nigeria/
all specs are great on the innjoo fire plus,but why do people in naija keep referring to lte as a con(4 phones without them) and a pro(4 phones with them) when lte isn't available in Nigeria except through WiFi networks which work on all smart phones and are limited to 2 or 3 cities in nigeria
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by ps3o(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

are you talking about the InnJoo fire battery or Fire Plus
innjoo fire
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ps3o:

innjoo fire

okay.... because the new fire plus is 3600.... a bit upgrade i think
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by ps3o(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

okay.... because the new fire plus is 3600.... a bit upgrade i think
yea
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by Phemmygbl(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Where to buy? Its not on jumia and konga

1 Like

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by Ehimzy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pure shit!!! Can't buy a phone running on kitkat with a 32bit processor in 2015!!! Innjoo why?
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by TechLector: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
have you gotten yours?
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by monlawal(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Please where are the reviewers? You guys should say something about this injoo fire plus na biko
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by monlawal(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2015
If injoo is producing sub standard phones, why did they launch with so much fanfare? Is the SON so weak?
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by Baadal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Brand new INJOO fire plus for only 25k....natural bamboo colour call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by stiles009(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
ps3o:

I've been struggling to get a nice rom for my innjoo fire, if you don't mind, kindly share me the link to download the rom. Thanks
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by ps3o(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
stiles009:

I've been struggling to get a nice rom for my innjoo fire, if you don't mind, kindly share me the link to download the rom. Thanks

Do check the innjoo fire thread to download the ROM. it's nearly 500mb in size
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by dwapking: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Actually, I was disappointed when I got the phone from Jumia, only to discover it was KitKat. I vowed to screw the best outta the device and hence I've made several stable ROMs for this phone, InnJoo Fire Plus 3G, including but not limited to:
*[5.1.1] CM12.1 NIGHTLY LOLLIPOP BASED ROMS LIKE
Android Ice Cold Open Project (AICP)
Oct_OS
Bliss Pop
Xperia

*[4.4.x] KITKAT BASED ROMS with different UI theming like 5.0, 5.1, 6.0
MYSTIC OS V5
MIUI 7
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
INSPIRED 6

ETC...

I'll post the link to get the original CWM or PhilZ recovery which I've ported for the phone (just in case you have none).
I just need some patience. My exams will finish by Friday, then I'll provide their download links. Have fun, more developments shall be dedicated to this phone as time goes on as long as I keep using the phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by supersam95(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
we await u bro
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by supersam95(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
dwapking:
Actually, I was disappointed when I got the phone from Jumia, only to discover it was KitKat. I vowed to screw the best outta the device and hence I've made several stable ROMs for this phone, InnJoo Fire Plus 3G, including but not limited to:
Oct_OS
Bliss Pop
Xperia

MYSTIC OS V5
MIUI 7
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
INSPIRED 6

ETC...

I'll post the link to get the original CWM or PhilZ recovery which I've ported for the phone (just in case you have none).
I just need some patience. My exams will finish by Friday, then I'll provide their download links. Have fun, more developments shall be dedicated to this phone as time goes on as long as I keep using the phone.
this innjoo are very cunning
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by MTawfik: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Mr/ Dwapking, Please can you provide the link for this ROM you are using in innjoo fire Plus 3g? We have been waiting you along time bro .. Hope you exams were good :-)
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by realistic: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Please also I will be happy if you have a working custom rom for innjoo fire plus i am so fedup with the lies of about the device i have the same passion as you do to screw the hell out of the device to ensure it uses any capable custom rom
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by realistic: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2016
please Guys i need innjoo fireplus cwm backup from a device that have not been flashed, that still has the original rom that came with it please i flashed my innjoo fireplus and now i cant lock my phone to 3g only it will not connect to the network.please help a guy in need if you have the cwm nandroid back i willl be grateful if you can give me a link to download.
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by Atyem(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Any custom rom for this phone? The battery drains like mad. Innjoo is not sincere about battery capacity
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by stanboy28(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2016
If u ar working on a costom rom For the Innjoo fire plus man i thank u well pls kip up the good work
Re: New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread by stanboy28(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2016
dwapking:
Oct_OS
Bliss Pop
Xperia

MYSTIC OS V5
MIUI 7
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
INSPIRED 6

ETC...

pls post the link as soon as possible.. ..thanks a million

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Netflix With Little Data And Download Netflix Unlimited / First Touch Soccer 2020 Apk+obb+data Download- Uchetechs.com / How Can I Browse The Internet With My Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.