Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

TECH: Get 40 Minutes Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECH: Get 40 Minutes Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim (618 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / Get 40 Minutes Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim / Get 40 Minutes Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECH: Get 40 Minutes Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim by seeman(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2015
I’m pretty sure that a lot of fans are still flexing with the MTN bonus of N33,600, N20,000 or N10,080. Do you know that you can receive that same offer twice on a single MTN SIM? No dulling guys, once your first 7 days expired, simply follow the previous procedure on that same MTN SIM to get another one.Here is another MTN offer, with just N30 you can get MTN 40 minutes worth of Airtime. Note that it is necessary to use the Sim you previously used for the previous MTN bonus of N33,600, N20,000 or N10,080 for better response. Without wasting much of time, simply follow the below procedure to get it done. Transfer N50 Or make sure you have a minimum of N30 on that MTN Sim. After that dial *142# If your SIM qualified for the offer, you should receive pop message as it’s show in the screenshot below, simply press 1 on your phone keyboard to confirm. N30 will be deducted from your account and you will be given 40 Minutes worth of airtime. NOTE: Make sure you are on MTN iPulse or True Talk. The bonus will last for 7 days like that of previous bonus, enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Files I Deleted From My Sd Android / How Do I Get An Address Of A Good And Reliable Phone Repairer In Yenegoa? / Who's The Most Famous Person In Your Cell Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.