Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? (826 Views)

Things To Note Before Buying Tokunbo Car Engines / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Is It Advisable To Change From 5w40 To 5w30 Oil To Service My Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? by stephoye: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
I want to buy a polo golf tokunbo car. Please i need your sincere advice on the car, especially those that are using this kind of car. Tell me the car's problem.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? by mayor2013: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
The Vw's are good. With almost full electronics, so the slightest abuse would take the car back to her fore fathers. What type of polo exactly are you buying? pls state the year. Most importantly run a diagnosis on the car before paying. But if its a naija used; I got an advice for you. Can you break usain bolt's record? If you can pls do if other wise kazeem maybe your best friend
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? by stephoye: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks Mayor. The car is tokunbo but dont know the year yet. I will find out later in the day
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? by stephoye: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
The car is golf 3 polo
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Polo Golf Tokunbo Car? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
stephoye:
The car is golf 3 polo

For starters, it pays to know what car you're interested in. You don't know the model year, or even the most basic detail, like the model. There's no such Volkswagen as a Polo Golf, or Golf 3 Polo.

Do some basic research, decide what suits you best, before even considering buying a car.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Clean Toyota Sienna 2002 Modelfor Urgent Sale / When The ‘senseless’ Lead The ‘sensible Ones’ In Nigeria / Introducing You To Dbs, A New Source Of Income!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.