Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) (1846 Views)

Masturbating On An Atm Machine / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by Jenny1010(f): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Some guys are really funny ooo
When they are making use of the cash dispenser machine (ATM), and a lady comes and stood behind waiting for him to rap up , so she can use the machine. If the guy is withdrawing a huge amount, you see him position in a way that will make you see the money coming out. But when he is withdrawing a small amount like 2000, he will block the machine to make sure you don't see the money coming out. cheesy

But one thing these guys fail to know is that, with the sound of the ATM machine, we can know how much you withdrew. Huge amount make sound like "Whoooooooooooooooooop!" before coming out, while a small amount make sound like "whop!".
grin

Na so one guy withdrew "whop" finish, he came up to me in the queue, and said "bab! Give me your number, cus I will love to spend the huge money I just withdrew with you". I just replied him, "Guy, you just withdrew 2000k, why not you manage it well". The guy shock on how I knew.

Its all for laugh ooo grin

All you ruddy guys who come to posts looking for soft skin to bully; keep off
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by Mutuwa(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Jenny1010:
When they are making use of the cash dispenser machine (ATM), and a lady comes and stood behind waiting for him to rap up , so she can use the machine. If the guy is withdrawing a huge amount, you see him position in a way that will make you see the money coming out. But when he is withdrawing a small amount like 2000, he will block the machine to make sure you don't see the money coming out. cheesy

But one thing these guys fail to know is that, with the sound of the ATM machine, we can know how much you withdrew. Huge amount make sound like "Whoooooooooooooooooop!" before coming out, while a small amount make sound like "whop!".
grin

Na so one guy withdrew "whop" finish, he came up to me in the queue, and said "bab! Give me your number, cus I will love to spend the money I just withdrew with you". I just replied him, "Guy, you just withdrew 2000k, why not you manage it well". The guy shock on how I knew.

Good morning.
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by saaedlee: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Babe bia, this your English funny pass wetin u write about ooo, anyway I understand, which part of 9ja u from sef? Ke kwanu?

1 Like

Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by Jenny1010(f): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Mutuwa:

Good morning.

Good Morning to you too
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Jenny1010:

grin

Na so one guy withdrew "whop" finish, he came up to me in the queue, and said "bab! Give me your number, cus I will love to spend the huge money I just withdrew with you". I just replied him, "Guy, you just withdrew 2000k, why not you manage it well". The guy shock on how I knew.

Why were you looking at his money?
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by Jenny1010(f): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2015
saaedlee:
Babe bia, this your English funny pass wetin u write about ooo, anyway I understand, which part of 9ja u from sef? Ke kwanu?

I thought you would lead by example by addressing me with Queen's English, but here you are spewing pidgin. grin
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by pato405(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
'Whooooooooooop' or 'whop' ...it's all your mindset. You prolly pay inordinate attention to other people's money and body language at ATMs, why don't you simply channel such attention to better things? undecided
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok Jenny from the block.... I would nvr show a naija babe my money bcuz thy would quickly calculate how to acquire 90 percent... Sorry if I sound bitter, I hve plenty personal experiences..

Cute puppy tho
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by Angelou(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
There's a popular Yoruba Adage which says "there are three types of people who comes to the market - the first category comes to buy, the second comes to sell, and the third came to view whats going on without a defined mission" the same is applicable to Banks... I thinnk u fall into category 3 öP #MyOpinionTho' grin cheesy
Re: What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) by mytime24(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Whoooooooooooooop nd whop

Hahaha, dat's 1chance #bodylanguage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mothers! Have You Told Your Children The Truth? (photo) / He Sent His Professor These Pictures,look Closely / Most Funniest Comedy EVER!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.