Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? (478 Views)

Checkout The Writing Spotted On A Bus In Sokoto (pictured) / Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? by bebene: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2015
pls i want to know from fellow nairalanders, who started writing cc:lalasticlala at the end of thread, and is it necessary? or deos it give one's thread more chances of making front page?

And those that are doing it,why?
Re: Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? by Idiataqueen(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2015
if u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? by dharay99: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2015
dumb question.
Re: Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? by magabounce(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok....
Lalasticlala Do the needful

cc: lalasticlala
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? by DaBullIT(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2015
I used it , it never worked

i think lala is a mod who pushes stuffs to front page
Re: Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? by agarawu23(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015
bebene:
pls i want to know from fellow nairalanders, who started writing cc:lalasticlala at the end of thread, and is it necessary? or deos it give one's thread more chances of making front page?

And those that are doing it,why?
I honestly don't know who started it.

If you have a breaking news, I think it's necessary to tag him (and mind you, he isn't only the super mod moving thread to FP ).

You have the chances of making FP when you tag him if....
1 the topic isn't on FP already

2 a reliable source

3 it isn't a repeated thread

4 not a dumb thread.

Those tagging him have their various reasons wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Show Photo Of Arms And Ammunitions Seen In Akwa Ibom Govt House / Teenage Boy Burnt To Death In Lekki / Police! I Hail Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.