Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body (1013 Views)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body by creebhills(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2015
The Queen of the Female Tennis Court and 21 times Grand Slams winner,Serena Williams has Responded to Her Critics calling her all Sort of names since winning the England Grass Court Grand Slam some months now.

she told Good Morning America:

ALSO READ:Stephanie Linus Appointed by USAID as Ambassador For 'Stop Violence Against Women In Elections' Campaign:http://www./2015/09/stephanie-linus-appointed-by-usaid-as.html

READ MORE HERE:http://www./2015/09/wimbledon-2015-grass-court-tennis.html

Re: Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body by 5starmilitant: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
L
Re: Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body by marv1: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Lol! What problem do one person has over another person's body?! People sef!
Re: Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body by pastie(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Like play make she no tear that toto o,

i never collect my own.
Re: Serena Williams Responds To Those Who Don't Like Her Body by creebhills(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol! What problem do one person has over another person's body?! People sef!

the western world is full of racist and they aren't happy that its an African-American lady that's ruling the tennis world they invented

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Finally Gets Her Own Domain Name / Wizkid And Fally Pupa Spotted With Shoe Designer Christian Louboutin In Paris / (photos) How A Ghanian Student Was Celebrated By Friends On His Graduation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.