Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Stop The Rumours…di’ja Has No Plans Of Leaving Mavin Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop The Rumours…di’ja Has No Plans Of Leaving Mavin Records (717 Views)

Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Rumours…di’ja Has No Plans Of Leaving Mavin Records by thepinkcrystal: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Stop The Rumours…Di’ja Has No Plans Of Leaving Mavin Records…EVER!
SEPTEMBER 3, 2015 in Celebrity Staff Writer

Since Mavin Records artist Di’ja started hyping her DijaNation movement on social media, it sparked speculation among some of her fans that perhaps the Mavin princess has plans to leave the label which made her a household name…to form a label with the same name.

But before you all start running with the gossip mill…you should know that Di’Ja is not going anywhere..for now!

In an interview with NET, the Awww singer states categorically that Mavin is a lifetime choice for her!

Read what she said after the jump

Right now we are even focused on Dija Nation because Dija Nation is part of Mavin and Mavin is part of Dija Nation. Mavin is a lifetime choice for me. Like I always say everything is in stages, there’ll be new Mavins that’ll come in along the line. so for me, right now I’m building my name and building the Mavin name too because it’s Mavin that got me noticed so for me It’s a lifetime choice that I’ve made because I feel like I’m home and I’m not ready to run from home yet

So Di’Ja is still #TeamMavin people!

But really, with Don Jazzy by your side, why would you want to go anywhere else?

Read Up:- [url]that1960chick.com[/url]
Re: Stop The Rumours…di’ja Has No Plans Of Leaving Mavin Records by chocolateme(f): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2015
If mother hen leaves "kwum" how e wan take feed her chicks..

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade's Lovely Outfits To The NEA Award. / Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call In Naija /worldwide 4rm Ur Phone / Is Jungle Justice The Best Way To Stop Crime In Nigeria????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.