Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) (20189 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by omolami: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Buhari fighting corruption on pages of newspapers and vendetta is they tool being used. GEJ fought corruption scientifically in a CIVILISED manner. GEJ our hero

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by amaka42(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by Maghan37: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
[b][/b]Some people will always be blind to the truth my president no look their face jo
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by AreaFada2: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
adjoviomole:
The question I want to ask is that ,why must apc be the ones telling and listing their achievements to the masses. Are we not meant to see and comend them ourselves?

All those that want to package one chance for me in the form of change oya make una gerara here mehn.from the wailing association of nigeria (wan).

Wailing for a better nigeria. grin
Well said comrade. Proudly repping Wailing Wailers Forum, WWF. cool
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by favourlove1: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the 2 dullard defenders bore their fangs too early grin
Their mission to deceive and deny is now legible to the blind and audible to the deaf grin grin grin
your head if perfectly correct! Don't mind them. Time will tell.
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by chiedu7: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Yes so? Is that why you are mentioning my name? Nigeria would be fully Northernize in Jesus name, Insha Allah. Fight for your stake in Arewacin Nijeria rather than fighting against it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
[size=16pt]

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BOW TO ALLAH

WE IN THE SOUTH WILL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP JESUS THAT HEALS

WE CAN'T WORSHIP ALLAH THAT CANNOT HEAL
[/size]
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by chichriso: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
marsa123:
to my knowledge, Buhari never promised anything in 100 days. he cautioned against it when he was campaigning in chatam house. The APC party was desperate no doubt, but Buhari himself didn't promise anything in 100 days, so his integrity still remains intact. #your tantrums are very much welcomed.
you are a fool. Dnt u knw that whtever that emanated fro m APC wil be attributed to Buhari, abi
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by bodecxy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
rolchi:

Were his supporters or "voters" in Chatam house?
Good question...
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by RexTramadol1: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
mars123:
to my knowledge, Buhari never promised anything in 100 days. he cautioned against it when he was campaigning in chatam house. The APC party was desperate no doubt, but Buhari himself didn't promise anything in 100 days, so his integrity still remains intact. #your tantrums are very much welcomed.

Shallow knowledge u've got!
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2015
long epistle...
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by adjoviomole(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2015
tragergeorge:
tell dem make dem de wait food go soon ready.as for here we re ok wit the light eh cos you dont know wat electricity means to even person wen de hungry.

It means nothing to The poor. It wunt put food on their table.
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by Brandomg: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
This long epistle is an 'Ibo' way of thinking. They never voted for this government and are doing everything to pull it down. As for me and other reasonable Nigerians this leadership is doing extremely well.
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by tragergeorge(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
adjoviomole:

It means nothing to The poor. It wunt put food on their table.
guy you no sure say na you need the food so?u de hungry?wats the food on their table, food on their table u've been saying?
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by adjoviomole(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
tragergeorge:
guy you no sure say na you need the food so?u de hungry?wats the food on their table, food on their table u've been saying?

Have a look @ my pix do I look like someone hungry? Do I look like som1 who needs anythn from d government. I am only speaking on behalf of the pooR ppl. And u know what I mean. Until wen wil the poor masses start benefiting fro the riches of this richly blessed country nigeria?
Re: Buhari's 100 Days: Punch Writer Advises Garba Shehu And Adesina (must Read) by tragergeorge(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
adjoviomole:

Have a look @ my pix do I look like someone hungry? Do I look like som1 who needs anythn from d government. I am only speaking on behalf of the pooR ppl. And u know what I mean. Until wen wil the poor masses start benefiting fro the riches of this richly blessed country nigeria?
guy guy guy na story you de find.anyways still gat light till now dats about 6days. Sai baba, sai food on their table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad / Osita Chidoka Accused Of Not Having Pictures To Back Up Projects He Authorised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.