Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. (3069 Views)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers! / HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Remember the long story I wrote about a girl I was confused of, whether she has friendzoned me or not, well the truth was that, I know she has friendzoned me, what I don't understand is her clinginess to me.

Well now I understand, she just loves my company, I am a very funny and light headed person, I know how to cool off the tension and make people feel so relaxed and comfortable that they can tell me absolutely anything, yes that's the way I am, I have that charm to make people very comfortable that they open up to me. She has never seen such a guy before, and she really valued the friendship being the first of its kind she would experience,and it wasn't because I was the typical "nice guy", who always get friendzoned, she has even told me before that I wasn't nice. I always speak up my mind, I am not an a$s$ licker and I am a cool fellow to hang out with .

Anyway. The truth is that, if I keep on being her friend, I will keep on tormenting myself and getting jealous beyond my control because the feelings will still be there and I am fvvcking straight. It's impossible for me to be just friends with her without having desire for more, and I totally understand that she is a girl and it is VERY easy for her to be just friends with me because she is a lady and female brains are wired differently from male brains, scientific researches has confirmed that straight males can't be just friends with females without having desires for more once in a while or just at least once. Check the research work here--->
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
So thanks again for those who gave good comments, for those who came here to mock, for those who came to look for trouble, for those who just came here to ask me to face my book, as if I told them I am not serious with my education, narrow minded people
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by kossyablaze(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Singing
Can't believe dah I'm a fool again!
I thought this love would never end!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Abdullateef77(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by slap1(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol
No be small lol.

Just don't let her reduce your GP.

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by agarawu23(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2015
It's crazy if you think she is the next person for you to date undecided

If she was in love with you, she would have broke up with her bf to be with you. (I have seen cases like that)

That's another logic ladies use, they use you as their plan B incase plan A didn't work out. You told her not to share her relationship issue with you and she accepted (which means she doesn't give a damn about u). She doesn't feel your emotions and love for her while in the "friendzone" now that she has been dumped by her bf, she thinks you are the next for her.

Blv me or not. The relationship won't last. You can give it a trial wink
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by podosci(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by kaywhynoni: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
You are not only friendzoned but EMOTIONAL zoned!

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Behira(f): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol
undecided Is dat the best advice to give haba
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cut all connections and give her some space... If she comes around u again... Tell her point blank, dat u don't want to get emotionally drain again.. But u also av to be emotionally prepared for dis too...

I see no wrong in being a lady's friend tho...

2 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
It's crazy if you think she is the next person for you to date undecided

If she was in love with you, she would have broke up with her bf to be with you. (I have seen cases like that)

That's another logic ladies use, they use you as their plan B incase plan A didn't work out. You told her not to share her relationship issue with you and she accepted (which means she doesn't give a damn about u). She doesn't feel your emotions and love for her while in the "friendzone" now that she has been dumped by her bf, she thinks you are the next for her.

Blv me or not. The relationship won't last. You can give it a trial wink

So if she share her relationship issue, that means she gives a damn about me. Damn ur logic is incredible

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by sseunth(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
What do you gain by posting same story twice...
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Shemmyglo(f): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tell her by next semester you won't be able to relate with her like before if she refused to give you her heart because staying with her without any relationship is affecting your emotions. But during this period (between now and next semester), don't stop telling her your mind. If she really want you she go gree during that period.
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Too long.

Time you took composing this you would have finished one of the first chapters of your school handout.

Go and read your books!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by edwife(f): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chillisauce:
Too long.

Time you took composing this you would have finished one of the first chapters of your school handout.

Go and read your books!

gringrin

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chillisauce:
Too long.

Go and read your books!

Time you took reading it, you would have made some cool cash.
Composition kor, essay ni.
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shemmyglo:
Tell her by next semester you won't be able to relate with her like before if she refused to give you her heart because staying with her without any relationship is affecting your emotions. But during this period (between now and next semester), don't stop telling her your mind. If she really want you she go gree during that period.

Thanks
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
sseunth:
What do you gain by posting same story twice...

More insight and opinion
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by agarawu23(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
FrankDude:

So if she share her relationship issue, that means she gives a damn about me. Damn ur logic is incredible
yes sir! There is know how you will tell a Lady not to share her relationship with you and she will never for one day talk about it even if it's by mistake. No hugging grin no emotional feelings from her grin she thinks you don't worth being with but she gat No choice now that she is available.

I think you like the babe already since you already told us she gat big boobbs wink you can go for her and give us feed back in future smiley
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by 2dice(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Well I don't knw why you can't Friendzone her...
Go Hangout with other Girls...
Fvvvck if she is Jealous...it is non of your Business...
U like Her ...she Friendzone U
U sef Friendzone Her ...
Game other Girls...
No be you go tell Blind man say Rain dey Fall...

2 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Stillfire: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol, Chillisauce.

Anyway, yeah she is just using you to fill up a void, sorry. cheesy You are not her type.

2 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Ngokafor(f): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
@op whether its friendzone or enemyzone,just concentrate on your books for now and leave girls alone..

..but una go gree hear word?..for where

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chillisauce:
Too long.
Go and read your books!

Be nice na. grin

You sef suppose know how school love dey shack.

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
@FrankDude

She wants to be your FRIEND, NOT your LOVER.

Either you take it (she seems to be a very nice and considerate friend / person) or you lose her.
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by poshest(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
she no gree do she no go allow person wey go do do. na wa for some babes sha. op pls bone her so that other ladies admiring u wont think u re taken already. she dey spoil market for u.
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chillisauce:
Too long.

Go and read your books!

Children of nowadays . . . SMH!

I blame the internet! angry angry
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ujoan:

Children of nowadays . . . SMH!

I blame the internet! angry angry

Do CHILDREN attend university?

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Phema:

Be nice na. grin

You sef suppose know how school love dey shack.

Dem just full social network asking riduculous questions. Tomorrow they will say the lecturer gave me an "F"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mindfulness:
@FrankDude

She wants to be your FRIEND, NOT your LOVER.

Either you take it (she seems to be a very nice and considerate friend / person) or you lose her.

Do you have a female friend that does those things to you that I mentioned? She knows I am not a Catholic, so I guess that's why she is holding back, because of her Catholic beliefs
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Dem just full social network asking riduculous questions. Tomorrow they will say the lecturer gave me an "F"

I guess someone is pointing a gun on Ur head to comment undecided
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
FrankDude:

I guess someone is pointing a gun on Ur head to comment undecided

Camon go rest.

You dey find free půssy wey the babe no send you.

Check yourself

Maybe N'a mouth odor dey pursue the girl.
Person friend zone you you still they ask question

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
FrankDude:

Do you have a female friend that does those things to you that I mentioned? She knows I am not a Catholic, so I guess that's why she is holding back, because of her Catholic beliefs

Maybe you are right, maybe you aren't. Either way, I think it is better to respect her decision like she respects you. It's up to you.
Re: I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. by FrankDude: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Camon go rest.

You dey find free půssy wey the babe no send you.

Check yourself

Maybe N'a mouth odor dey pursue the girl.
Person friend zone you you still they ask question

I just liked your comment and shared it, are you happy now? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Is Gender Equality / Confused Wife / What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.