Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

21st Century Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 21st Century Business In Nigeria (663 Views)

The 7 Figure Club In The 21st Century Business / See The 21st Century Business That Most People Are Into Now / 21st Century Business: How To Make Millions Rendering Branding Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Business In Nigeria by krestup: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
I was discussing with a friend yesterday about the world riches people and i noticed that the youngest billionaire in the world are all into IT, expect those that inherited wealth. This trend shows that the way people make money has changed because, people are creating wealth with a click of a button. We are know how long it took Dangote to make his first billion dollars as compared to facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
How has this trend affected Nigeria, i know a lot of people are making money online by the click but are they really making enough? with the population of our country.. I believe there is a lot of opportunities, another question is how do we explore this opportunities? Is it that funding is the problem? ... I would like to know your thought about the way forward for Nigeria IT industry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S Resident Should Help Pls / Who's Going To Buy Payza? / Serious Minded Business Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.