Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award (543 Views)

2018 Headies: Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa & Simi – Artiste Of The Year Award? / Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / #vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by CrazyScientist: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Dygeasy:
Dey follow me o.. No go face your work grin

I want to put on an award, 'Nairaland Artiste Of The Year' , people would nominate their best nairaland upcoming artistes. Campaign for them, and then vote for them just like Miss Nairaland.

The winner would be going home with #5000. They won't pay anything to get the money, so it's legit, PMs would help prevent scams.

So I would like to request for your help, Dygeasy if you're interested, so you can help me with Vote counting , perhaps through NLjega.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by Dygeasy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Let's talk via email.
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by CrazyScientist: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Dygeasy:
Let's talk via email.

Alright contact me @ drayunleashed@gmail.com
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by CrazyScientist: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
The email I use for this moniker is no longer in use, so contact me at drayunleashed@gmail.com
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by CrazyScientist: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Dygeasy ,no reply?
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by Awesomeking: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I want to put on an award, 'Nairaland Artiste Of The Year' , people would nominate their best nairaland upcoming artistes. Campaign for them, and then vote for them just like Miss Nairaland.

The winner would be going home with #5000. They won't pay anything to get the money, so it's legit, PMs would help prevent scams.

So I would like to request for your help, Dygeasy if you're interested, so you can help me with Vote counting , perhaps through NLjega.

Thanks in anticipation.
can i request that there is also a songwriting category for songwriters like me on nairaland.
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by CrazyScientist: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Awesomeking:
can i request that there is also a songwriting category for songwriters like me on nairaland.

Sure if we can get up to 10 songwriters
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by crazygod(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Distinguish the awards according to respective genres. Yeah.... also create a category for best producer.
Re: Request To Help In Nairaland Artiste Of The Year Award by Awesomeking: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Sure if we can get up to 10 songwriters
alright,just put up the sign and songwriters will show up fella,i really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Music Producers Only (out Of Bounds To All) / Kiss Daniel Ft. Sugarboy – Molue / Who Did It Better: Patoranking Or Spydr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.