Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Overcoming Recession Through Real Estate Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Overcoming Recession Through Real Estate Business (577 Views)

How To Make millions From Real Estate Business / Flipping4profit..creating Real Profit Through (real Estate).08135538007 / Real Estate Business Opportunity, South America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Recession Through Real Estate Business by Primenet(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2009
I carried out a research recently and what I discovered was amazing and will share it with you right here. Study the rich all over the world, both individual and coperate bodies, they either made their money in real estate or invested their money there.

Look at Alhaji Aluko Dangote who was just named among the world top billionaires. This man has become a colossus in the Nigerian economy. He is a monopoly when he come to cement in this country. Well, incase you don't know, cement remain the most used material in quest to building a house.

How about other notable Nigerians like Wale Babalakins (SAN), Oba Otudekos, Wale Adenuga, Femi Otedolas and the host of others which time and space will not permit me to mention here.

Now, that is not all, even corperate bodies like banks UBA, Zenith, Wema Banks on and on all have their wealth hiding in their structures.

So you see, what I am about to reveal to you will amaze you.

You can visit

http://www.realestateboomng.com

for more information

(1) (Reply)

Footballers - Get Direct Soccer Agents Here / Who Knows About Fuel Supplies Please: / Exclusive Collection Of Prom & Evening Gows At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.