Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) (971 Views)

P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / Psquare - OMG (free Me) Lyrics / New Music : P-Square - OMG ( Free Me ) DOWNLOAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) by NigerianMusic: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
1st of September ushered us into the "ember" months. For those in the Nigerian show business particularly the music sector it is the season when musicians get to smile to the bank, due to the festive season thus more demands for musical performance.

Only but few artistes understand so well the business aspect of the music industry, and one of those few are the Okoye twins. Apparently the biggest music duo in Africa popularly known by their stage name P-Square. They have always practice the best culture of releasing musical contents (albums, singles, videos) during the "ember months" in other to keep up with the high show demand.

Yesterday being the 2nd of September, the singers did as expected by dropping a brand new tune off their kitchen and it's titled "OMG" (Free Me) which was premiered online ( Listen and Download here; http://uchype.com/2015/09/02/music-p-square-omg-free-me/ ) . The song that borrowed kick from PatronKing's "My Woman, My Everything" featuring Wande Coal is no doubt below my expectations. The Lyrical content is below an average P-Square product, I longed for something above this, but maybe the song will grow in us. I still enjoyed it though, but expectted something better.

I hope they drop few more singles and classic videos in the coming month. I'll rate this song 5/10.

Have you listened to the song ?? Have your say. If you haven't listen hear http://uchype.com/2015/09/02/music-p-square-omg-free-me/

Rate over /10. cc @UcArtt

Re: Rate The New Song "OMG" ( Free Me ) By P-square (music Review) by sathel(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
4/10

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Headphones You Didn't Know About / Steve Crown (you Are Great) Releases A Brand New Single "Awesome God" / Are You A Producer,you Want A Website Where People Can Download Your Stuff......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.