Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Do You Have An Innovative Business Idea. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have An Innovative Business Idea. (553 Views)

Co-founder(s) On An Innovative IT Project / Bestech Fuel Dispensing Pumps (an Innovative And Affordable Fuel Pump) / The Best Management Style For Innovative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Innovative Business Idea. by amp01(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hi.
If yes,in two sentences,tell me what it is.
Forget about funding,if the idea is good,funding is available.
Send,what your business is about to,(geomati85@gmail.com).
Awaiting.
Re: Do You Have An Innovative Business Idea. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
amp01:
Hi.
If yes,in two sentences,tell me what it is.
Forget about funding,if the idea is good,funding is available.
Send,what your business is about to,(geomati85@gmail.com).
Awaiting.
u get sense so u go implement the person idea right?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Innovative Business Idea. by gnykelly(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I know of a lot of industry that has gap and how you can tap it. I even know one that you can earn 40million naira daily but it is capita intensive. WhatsApp 08024120069
Re: Do You Have An Innovative Business Idea. by gnykelly(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I know of a lot of industry that has gap and how you can tap it. I even know one that you can earn 40million naira daily but it is capita intensive.

(1) (Reply)

Stakeholders Seek N50billion Intervention Fund For Steel Sector / Kaduna Startup Weekend 2015 / The Most Incredible Hotel In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.