Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market (16189 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Fire Outbreak At Livestock Market In Gombe, Kills Over 100 Animals (Photos) / Popular Lagos Balogun Market On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
Awwwwwwww

....So cute(?)
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by gokay11(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
M
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by haryomikun(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
brunofarad:
Not again

GOD pray that you lift me up in my political career because so many great plans i have for the people.

I know how these people feel first hand and its so unfortunate that some people are actually doing these businesses with burrowed money.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by chesterlee(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
nochildsplay:
then Ndigbo should leave
Abi them tire una destiny for Balogun/Idumota Market Alaba/ Aba market dey dia
Mumu Shut up!!!
If they clamour for Biafra, You will still complain...
Your type is the reason Nigeria is in this precarious situation.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by nochildsplay(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
chesterlee:

Mumu Shut up!!!

If they clamour for Biafra, You will still complain...

Your type is the reason Nigeria is in this precarious situation.
I must say you are 1 BIG fool

Can't wait for them to get their Biafra menh.

They should GERARA mindst
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by exx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Anytime I hear fire outbreak I think poor electrical design or installation. Aside arson one of the most common causes of fire outbreaks are electrical causes. looking at all the wires running around the area in the picture, I wont be surprised. ADVICE: Get qualified and competent electrical engineers to design and supervise electrical installations....something we leave to electricians (no offense intended) to do in Nigeria. Penny wise pound foolish undecided
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by Foxyhoxy(f): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
mtchew. Viral infected site....
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by haryomikun(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
mtchew. Viral infected site....
What dyu mean bro
This site is what most 9ja DJs use to upload their mixtapes. Few websites can hold files as large as 30mb. Not even naijaloaded. Naijaloaded merely redirects you to datafilehost while trying to download
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by Foxyhoxy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:

What dyu mean bro
This site is what most 9ja DJs use to upload their mixtapes. Few websites can hold files as large as 30mb. Not even naijaloaded. Naijaloaded merely redirects you to datafilehost while trying to download
issorite Dj. Bug it's a sis not a bro.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by ElFenomeno1: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
When you have a market in a state like that, rowdy, too close knitted and all of that, how can you avert or manage issues like this?
SMh......
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by haryomikun(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
issorite Dj. Bug it's a sis not a bro.
Ohhh. Sorry babe... Do you have any better alternative? ? A website I can upload large files to
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by favourlove1: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
nochildsplay:
then Ndigbo should leave

Abi them tire una destiny for Balogun/Idumota Market
Alaba/ Aba market dey dia
I am very sure you must be sick. For saying that *ndi igbo should leave* you guys just open you mouth to spit trash against indigbo. Its a pity an educated Nigerian like you is saying such with impunity. Shame n big shame on you n all of you who think the igbos can't survive outside lagos. Y is there so much animosity against the Igbos? Oba come talk him own u self they copy... Its comments like these that make me SMH for nigeria of tmorow. Sit back n think if someone from another tribe says same about your tribe how would you feel? All of a sudden lagos is no longer in Nigeria right? We pay our taxes for the development of this state n you open that thin u call mouth to talk baldadash? Can you say same about the northerners? Yet you say whites are racists. But here nigeria wines n dines with racism. Igbos have been nothing but a blessing to this state pls, if you a problem with that just kindly go n hug transformer. Pls think bf you comment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by amaka42(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by osemudiame(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2015
fire brigade still would not be able to access areas like this.
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by illiad1(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
bad
Re: Another Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market by shegzyblaq(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
MISSNORA:
Awwww may God be with those affected.

Ameeeeen o but fire outbreak here and there don't u think it needs to be looked into!!!

Itz SHEGZYBLAQ again

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / NASCO Expands, Opens New Production Line In Jos / Petroleum Business: Pastor Loses N11m To Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.