Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast (27637 Views)

Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / Man In Court For Touching Neighbour's Breast In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Arowosaye94 post=37633459][/quote]

But the girl was sampling her breast na cheesy
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by belloabdulrazaq(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Igbo again
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by IYANGBALI: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Biafrans no dey joke with small small unripe bweast grin
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
Igbo again
dem like bweast pass small baby
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by enigma2007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:
Ok, ready?
All together now...

......IGBOE!!

Bigot! Condemn the action not an entire tribe..REPENT!
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by enigma2007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
Igbo again

Cmon!
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by kachiibx7(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Children of now a days who knows what she might have done to expose the idiot of committing such an offense well sha baba God dey see everyone.
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Iamthoney(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
lekjons:
hope we won't see tribalists here?!

NB: u'll meet 1 idiot below me, just swallow your anger, don't say anything and proceed to read other sensible posts
Lolz...u bad gan ooo. As for the driver, may his maker forgive him
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by toosure4: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pavore9:

What model has the North got to offer that enhances the human capital development that would make a Southerner to want to Northernize?
kenkakas:
we will still blame Buhari angry
enough of this northernization wahala...oga ade go join ISIS and stop to dey wahala us
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Iamthoney(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Lolz...I be ezigbote onyi Igbo Omo Igbo ni mi but I don't like breast or bweast more than a small baby abi na pikin
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by easystudy101: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
You guys are really relentless in selling this fake rape stories to nigerians.

Be careful with this rape stories u read oo! There is an agenda behind it.
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by 1miccza: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

Who is this one ?? If you northerners are so cool with your system why are your cripples and amputees and even the fully fit running to the south for refuge?shiioorrr!! Mttcchheeww
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by PasNina(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Galaxyizuchi:
God said one woman one man but human beings said one man many woman
"Many Woman" ...lmdo!
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by 3kay945(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
I blame the wind blowing now. Mothers should put extra efforts in taking care of their daughters .
Enough said
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
What are guys and men turning into?
Those who reason with their dicks are turning into sexual violators, monsters! All men are not like them.
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by ExInferis(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
enigma2007:

Bigot! Condemn the action not an entire tribe..REPENT!

No. I'd rather condemn the actor, without whom the action wouldn't have happened.

And since the entire igboe tribe has a penchant for crime, they stand condemned.
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Epatty(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ntn wey persn no dy hear
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by kobe79: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
awon omo Igbo
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by cheerokee(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by somez(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bia this girl, take ur time o. Last warning!!!
MISSNORA:
What are guys and men turning into?
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Orikinla(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
He is one of the demons among us. Beware of them.
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by bqlekan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

You're missing out, though. I've a 2 month old, i adore her. Nothing challenges you as a parent than a girl you've to keep safe from predators.

A boy...well, screw him. He'd probably end up pumping someone's daughter and cause you no end of hurt.

I want nothing but daughters.
Lol, bro, I understand your point jhur.. maybe m too scared.. and my regards to your lovely daughter
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Nuhusky: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Remanded in prison for attempt RAPE not breast touching na
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by kelmicheal: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
sometimes this kind of alligations are not true if the man is guity he should be punished,
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by ExInferis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
bqlekan:

Lol, bro, I understand your point jhur.. maybe m too scared.. and my regards to your lovely daughter

Thanks.

Dont be scared. Baby girls are the world. At least to me. They grow up fast, and forever remain cute.

How she turns up in life, well, that's either poor parenting, or fate. The former is up to you and the latter is subject to prayers.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by bqlekan(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Thanks.

Dont be scared. Baby girls are the world. At least to me. They grow up fast, and forever remain cute.

How she turns up in life, well, that's either poor parenting, or fate. The former is up to you and the latter is subject to prayers.

Cheers.
you are right.., thanks so much man...

1 Like

Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by lucyhelp(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Are these people, assaulting little children, normal?
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mehn cheesy i neva c grin
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by engrshakespeare: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
lekjons:
Good for him

NB: u'll meet 1 idiot below me, just swallow your anger, don't say anything and proceed to read other sensible posts

You are right, he is an incurable idiot
Re: Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
If the He-Goat wasn't arrested, it would have turned into rape case. Raping since amalgamation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp / 7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.