Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad (1271 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by bvibesblogger: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Manchester City have been forced to leave striker Kelechi Iheanacho out of their Champions League squad.
Iheanacho was left out of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions league squad because it already includes the maximum 17 foreign players.

Iheanacho has been elevated to the first-team squad by manager Manuel Pellegrini this season and made his EPL debut as a substitute in Saturday’s Barclays Premier League win over Watford

MANCHESTER CITY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SQUAD 2015/16

Hart, Caballero, Sagna, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kolarov, Kompany, Mangala, Demichelis, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Fernando, De Bruyne, Toure, Delph, Nasri, Silva, Navas, Sterling, Aguero, Bony

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/kelechi-iheanacho-misses-out-of-manchester-citys-uefa-champions-leagues-squad/
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by athaboi(f): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Still wish him well!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by MISSNORA(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
OK buh who's he? Sorry I dunno anything bout football
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Iamthoney(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
The Nigga should just chill His time will definitely come
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Iamthoney(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
OK buh who's he? Sorry I dunno anything bout football
His name is Kelechi Iheanacho..
.an Igbo boy playing for mancity
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by MISSNORA(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Iamthoney:
His name is Kelechi Iheanacho.. .an Igbo boy playing for mancity
oh thanx
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Iamthoney(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
oh thanx
Thank God ma
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Hanibal(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Oga op, the boy is U21... He can be drafted to play at any time according to champions League rules.
Adding him to the official squad list will be a waste of slot.
Stop trying to be a harbinger of bad** Belle**

Get facts before creating topics undecided
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hanibal:
Oga op, the boy is U21... He can be drafted to play at any time according to champions League rules.

so what has he said wrongfully? undecided
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Favparis(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

so what has he said wrongfully? undecided

Was about askin same question.........
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Favparis:

Was about askin same question.........

lol..imagine dat
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Icon4s(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well, his time will come someday.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iheanacho should emulate moses by going for a loan to other epl less comptitive team like crystal palace, stoke city, where to play regular football in other to establish himself. how can you be proficient when you don't feature regularly in games?

he should not allow man city to detract his football pontentials just as chelsea did to mikel
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by daveP(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
blueto:
Iheanacho should emulate moses by going for a loan to other epl less comptitive team like crystal palace, stoke city, where to play regular football in other to establish himself. how can you be proficient when you don't feature regularly in games?

he should not allow man city to detract his football pontentials just as chelsea did to mikel
i think Pellegrini have plans to feature him this season. Sterling is even making it faster by their connection during training. Manny aint no Mou, and he likes young talents to shine under him than waste them.

Mou just wants to gather all and waste talent.

Waste talent at the expense of trophies? I cant do that

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Misses Out Of Manchester City’s UEFA Champions Leagues Squad by kimco(m): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Hanibal:

Surely I say unto thee, not all who dwells amongst us is intelligent. Reporting the news is now bad belle? Oh my.

But seriously how come nobody can report anything, that isn't good news on nairaland and not be labelled a hater by another person like this one above me.

We can't even have conversations anymore without being called out on our opinion...in a forum...the home of opinions. So so so ironic.

On topic: it's all good. Atleast he gets to play the league. Trully I don't see a future in man city there for him, not because he isn't good, but because man city like real madrid want quick results and I don't think they'll have time for him. I pray he can go to another league, say german league and perform well there. I respect him as a forward, no lie.

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Chelsea FC Made For Winning The 2017 Premier League Trophy / Nigeria Representing Fcbarcelona's Youth Academy In Spain / Who Are Your Top 5 Football Flops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.