Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bayelsa Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Elections (274 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / Bayelsa Elections / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Elections by GovDickson2016: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
I did a random sampling on 3 likely candidates for the December 5 election in Bayelsa yesterday. Here was my findings;
1) Sylva: Many say they remember him for inviting people under the pretext of having breakfast with him and giving them the strokes of their lives for daring to speak openly against him during his radio programmes . Those from Nembe are quick to say “God forbid” each time i mention his name saying they canner vote for a man who never saw the construction of Nembe road as viable
2) Alaibe: Yenagoa residents label him a fraudster who should never be trusted with state treasury. They say with confidence that his antecedents at NDDC speak for themselves.
3) Dickson: Over 85% of those I spoke with say he is the first to have truly engaged in real developmental projects in Bayelsa. Their only regret is that he is too rigid and would not involve in the "sharing the money syndrome"
If this opinion pool is anything to go bye, then Dickson deserve a second tenure. We need a leader who will develop the state and not those who will share our collective patrimony amongst their cronies.
Re: Bayelsa Elections by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Elections by Bevista: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
@OP, your moniker gave you away.

(1) (Reply)

A Show Of Insensitivity By Lagos State Government / Video Of SP, Sen @bukolasaraki Advocates For Global Action Against Terrorism / Ekiti Govt Proposes Life Sentence For Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.