Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. (597 Views)

Pictures Of The NFF Awards (held Yesterday Night) And List Of All The Winners / Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama / PHOTO: Copy Of Keshi's Letter To The NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by 080football(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
The reaction from everyone when Enyeama pulled out from the AFCON qualifier against Tanzania in the Dar es Salaam Stadium was very terrible because they didn’t find out what happened. A visibly angry Oliseh said

OLISEH: don’t know why he pulled out but what I can confirm to you is that I have been boxed into a corner with his withdrawal.

But we want to forge ahead,” he said, asking: “What happens if our best player falls sick? Ahmed Musa of CSKA will temporarily stand in as the team captain for the encounter against the Taifa Stars,” he revealed.

ALSO READ: SUNDAY OLISEH RELEASES THE LIST OF PLAYERS TO PLAY TANZANIA
http://www.080football.com/sunday-oliseh-releases-the-list-of-players-to-play-tanzania/

The truth is, Oliseh and the NFF never called Enyeama or even his family to know why he pulled out. They and all Nigerians concluded that he did that because of the Kaduna episode.

If they had called, they would have found out that he lost his mom and he didn’t know because the family kept it a secrete from him until he played his weekend game with Lille.

This is why it doesn’t pay to conclude before getting your facts. And better to give someone the benefit of being right before assuming they are wrong.

It’s not too late for Sunday Oliseh to swallow a little pride and call Enyeama to say I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOUR MOM. And it’s also not late for the NFF to do the same.

080football prays Enyeama has the strength to bear the loss.

This is our stand on the matter. What do you guys think?

do visit our page www.080football.com for more football stories and updates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by ayokunlei(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
I
Re: Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by Truth24(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
ayokunlei:
I
U can only steal my FTC .not my future angry
Re: Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by ayokunlei(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truth24:

cool grin cheesy
Re: Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by ayokunlei(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truth24:

cool grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is not front page material @ those dragging ftc.
its well with his career.
Re: Why Oliseh, The Nff And Nigerians Need To Apologise To Enyeama. by vickylinco(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I agree with you.. but he should have told oliseh his reasons, he is his boss!!! I pray they resolve their differences. front page loading
victorels:
This is not front page material @ those dragging ftc.
its well with his career.
I agree with you.. but he should have told oliseh his reasons, he is his boss!!! I pray they resolve their differences. front page loading

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Ballon D’or Shortlist. Who Do You Tip To Win. / Sure 5 For Today (20-11-2015) Start Time: 4pm / Jamie Vardie Makes Epl History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.