Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened (1920 Views)

Mugabe Collapses! Why Did American Hunter Kill His Beloved Lion? New Details.... / President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour / Help! Mugabe Collapses. Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Worthless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by talktomazech: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Still thinking about Zimbabwe’s currency crisis! cry cry cry
Read latest:

In zimbabwe, everybody is a billionaire, yet ‘everybody’ is dying of hunger! zimbabwe is going through one of the toughest and roughest times in their history as a nation.
For years, Zimbabwe’s longtime president Robert Mugabe has looked East for valuable Chinese investment to bolster his country’s sinking economy. But as China's economy slowdowns, Zimbabwe needs a new savior to protect it from a rising wave of debt, unemployment, famine and economic recession.

Inflation is at the highest and worst rate. National currency
is worthless. 35 quadrillion of zimbabwe’s currency
gives you just one US dollar. A holder of 100 trillion bank notes receives 40cents. Basic food such as bread and milk cost hundreds of trillions of bank notes to buy.

Certainly, Zimbabwe is going through a rough period! President Robert Mugabe has approved
that before end of September 2015, the worthless national currency be thrown away completely.

Phased out! In a country with no money, all that the masses are doing right now is ,,,,

Abeg, click to read full story and see recent development. You may cry… sad

Why did President Mugabe fall down? Read and see...

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe

***Be the first to read all viral news!
Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

1 Share

Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by talktomazech: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
sad

You'll be shocked at this one -https://www.mazech.com/Zimbabwe_currency

Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
talktomazech:
sad
no be so...
Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by ayokunlei(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
I
Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by divinehand2003(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol
I GUESS THAT LITTLE BOY IS ON HIS WAY TO BUY A LOAF OF BREAD WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF WORTHLESS PAPER NOTES
Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by duduade: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
When will this man pai like this.... make we dash their country one weak of d......th.. We tired of waking up to one sad news or the other in Nigeria..
Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by feedthenation(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Zimbabwe is the only country in the world with the highest number of billionaires.
Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by jamace(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
divinehand2003:
Lol
I GUESS THAT LITTLE BOY IS ON HIS WAY TO BUY A LOAF OF BREAD WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF WORTHLESS NAIRA NOTES
Naira notes ke? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by divinehand2003(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
jamace:
Naira notes ke? shocked shocked
Mistake oooo, so sorry

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by talktomazech: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Everybody is a billionaire, yet everybody is dying of poverty. Let's help Zimbabwe!!! cry

Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by Masterclass32: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
This story take style dey funny o.

35 quadrillion for one US dollar? What in the world? The currency is beyond worthless.

Seriously, they need an economic miracle.
Re: Oh My Gosh…Mugabe Collapses! President Mugabe Again? See What Happened by talktomazech: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Masterclass32:
This story take style dey funny o.

35 quadrillion for one US dollar? What in the world? The currency is beyond worthless.

Seriously, they need an economic miracle.

It's a terrible situation, bro!
Follow link above and details...you'll be really shocked sad cry

(1) (Reply)

Isoro Cult Speaks About Human Sacrifice For Installation Of New Ooni / Top india Cities after the big 4 / Biafrans Submit Petition To 10 Downing Street.... Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.