Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow (3294 Views)

Fero Pace - First Fero Phone To Have Fingerprint Scanner / Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back / MTN Sets Aside N119bn For NCC Fine-thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by showlaw: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2015
really?
snehgang:
Fast and furious ni
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by showlaw: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2015
mtchww
Femikutti:
Maka Wire ni grin
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by YoungOldGee: 2:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Tecno knows how to strategically name a phone, The first time i heard its called a Camon, i thought it was a camera and not a phone, now i know better
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by Emmaway(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2016
omoalajah:
If any mobile phone company knows what the consumers want and give it to them, that company is definitely Tecno. I could remember Tecno started the inclusion of powerbanks to compliment the shortage of power supply encountered by most Nigerians. You could charge your phone on the go. So cool. Tecno again having studied the market and seen how the young aged or even the mama's and papa's so much love selfie's and late night pictures has now launched an affordable mobile phone that boosts of an incredible super rich camera that's takes low light photographs better than the iPhone 6. Wow. The Tecno Camon C8. A 13megapixels Rear Camera accompanied by a 5megapixels Front Camera with Dual Flash. And the price also comes Very Affordable! #25,900 in the market grin. Now I could brag among my apple friends. I guess others would definitely copy this again and I bet they already are.
Stop dreaming!the iPhone 6 is far better than the Camon C8
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by selfdefence: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Emmaway:
Stop dreaming!the iPhone 6 is far better than the Camon C8

Hmmmm...lol Show proof lets see

pix or adonbilivit
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by AnnabelR0se(f): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2016
sats:

they most often than not, have one issue or the other

like say na plague
I have experienced any issues since I have been using their devices that is not to discredit others that are saying they experienced issues. What are the issues you hav the experienced Bro?
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by Emmaway(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
selfdefence:

Hmmmm...lol Show proof lets see

pix or adonbilivit
Argue on your timeline, keep doing your marketing!
Re: Tecno Sets The Pace, Others Follow by sats: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
I have experienced any issues since I have been using their devices that is not to discredit others that are saying they experienced issues. What are the issues you hav the experienced Bro?

i dont use tecno, rocking my samsung, the complaints are from my friends using it, hanging, lagging, two tecno tablets with nonremoveable battery just packed up ... just like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freetel ICE 2 Specifications And Price / Fairly Used Tecno Camon 11 For Sale (images) / Awuff Free Browsing Cheat Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.