Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Christianity Is Not The Only Way - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Not The Only Way (2161 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining / The 'God' Of Christianity Is An Alien Called Enlil. Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is Not The Only Way by Humblebloke(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2015
plaetton:

Black skinned Africans, for that matter. undecided

Just mind boggling.

I think the new term for it is PSTD, Post Slavery Traumatic Disorder
Re: Christianity Is Not The Only Way by Humblebloke(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2015
plaetton:

Black skinned Africans, for that matter. undecided

Just mind boggling.

I think the new term for it is PSTD, Post Slavery Traumatic Disorder

I guess that's what it is.....
Re: Christianity Is Not The Only Way by Scholar8200(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2015
plaetton:

Given the many many translations, traniterations, editions and redactions in your bible, kindly tell us how you are so sure that Jesus said the above?

If only you know that the above statement constitutes the big fraud pulled on you by the church fathers right after Nicean council of AD324
Truth is established when we consider parallel texts eg Acts 4:12, Hebrew 7:25: Salvation is guaranteed only to those that come to God by Him.(paraphrased).
GOD is, and is able to preserve His Word. Millions have believed in Jesus and found this true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is Not The Only Way by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Humblebloke:

Quotes from the book of contradictions......

The muslims' quran also predicted these things..... Only that they don't think the jewish god is more important that mohammed who already brought a ''clear'' message

Your god knows how its all gonna end..... Still he keeps 'moulding' more beings so there will be more people in the imaginary hell fire

I kinda like the fictional devil character........looks like he doesn't want rapture to happen unlike your god who gets angry at the slightest provocation

The devil guy needs more gullible ''toys'' like you to screw with.....

If there is no original there wouldn't be fake. Things like the Qur'an and other books similar to the Bible are all counterfeits of the original (Holy Bible); Satan is a deceptive and seducing spirit and all these are strategies he uses in deceiving the world.

That was how the spirit entered Christianity and created unscriptural doctrines (doctrines of devils) and heresies in the Church drifting people away from the word of truth (Bible Christianity).

Atheism and many of such beliefs/disbeliefs are all works of the cunning spirit, Satan; in fact folks like you are unknowingly working for him grin deceiving yourselves and your followers through evangelical atheism!...It's a pity!

It's not God's will for sinners to be annihilated, that is why he gave his son that through him the world might be enlightened and saved; but how can you be saved when you reject the creator's "truths" and accept his creation's (Satan) "deceptions"? My joy is that it pleases the LORD that these things are hidden from the wise and revealed to little children like us grin

That's why there is no logic behind it, you must humble yourself like a kid to understand the mysteries and truths therein!

Luke 10:21

At that moment, Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Is Not The Only Way by Humblebloke(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

If there is no original there wouldn't be fake. Things like the Qur'an and other books similar to the Bible are all counterfeits of the original (Holy Bible); Satan is a deceptive and seducing spirit and all these are strategies he uses in deceiving the world.

That was how the spirit entered Christianity and created unscriptural doctrines (doctrines of devils) and heresies in the Church drifting people away from the word of truth (Bible Christianity).

Atheism and many of such beliefs/disbeliefs are all works of the cunning spirit, Satan; in fact folks like you are unknowingly working for him grin deceiving yourselves and your followers through evangelical atheism!...It's a pity!

It's not God's will for sinners to be annihilated, that is why he gave his son that through him the world might be enlightened and saved; but how can you be saved when you reject the creator's "truths" and accept his creation's (Satan) "deceptions"? My joy is that it pleases the LORD that these things are hidden from the wise and revealed to little children like us grin

That's why there is no logic behind it, you must humble yourself like a kid to you understand the mysteries and truths therein!

Luke 10:21

At that moment, Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight .

Sigh*.... This is going to take us nowhere

It's funny how you folks try to cover up the fallacies in the two faced book called the bible.....

At the bolded...... He sure does work in mysterious waysgringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me To Interpret My Dream; I Do See Myself Fly / Edo Witches Vs Igbo Witches Vs Yoruba Witches Vs Calabar Witches Vs Hausa Wiches / Ayo Oritsejafor's Doctrine Of Death And Definition Of A Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.