Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! (995 Views)

Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Patoranking Is Not A Father Yet! See How He Debunked The Reports / Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by ndnuray(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2015

Don Jazzy is so ready to have a child now that if someone came to him with a secret child & can prove it’s his, he’s more than ready to take responsibility! So ladies if you have Jazzy’s child come forward now he’s ready because…

…While speaking to THE NET in Mauritius where The Mavin Boss, his crew and several other celebrities like Rita Dominic are attending the Multichoice Content showcase were he talked about the possibility of him having a child somewhere in the world that he doesn’t know about & his infamous girlfriend that no one has met – Onome.

I don’t know if I have a child somewhere, but for now, I don’t. I don’t actually mind if someone comes and says this 9-year-old boy is your son and we do a test and I see it’s mine, I won’t mind. But if I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there’s no point

He also added about his babe – Onome,

You know my boo is Onome, she just finished school now

On when he is getting married, he replied

I have absolutely no idea

DO YOU AGREE WITH DON JAZZY NOT MARRYING HIS BABY MAMA IF HE DID HAVE ONE?

Source:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/03/don-jazzy-wants-you-to-know-that-he-is-so-ready-to-become-a-father/
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by mayorjosh(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by hatux: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
Okay!
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by Shebarh(f): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
okay
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by therealdeal10: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Una go c say b4 nxt wk finish different gals wey we neva hear about b4 go strt 2 dey claim say dem carry don jazzy pikin cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by pretydiva(f): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Enough of baby mamas. Pls get married n have ur kids legitimately
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by Obaf16(f): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na u sabi,it's ur life.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by 360jamng(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
I love the guy.

No story of Baby mama since I knew him.
Re: Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father! by ellahzy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
okay

(1) (Reply)

See Davido's New Movie (is He Now Into Movie) - Photo / Top 10 Nigerian Celebs With Multiple Baby Mamas / ★ Halima Abubakar Releases Stunning New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.