Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers (1195 Views)

Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers / Quality & Affordable Aso-oke For Your Events/Personal Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers by 5tss(f): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Non fading and top quality ankara fabrics with unique designs direct from ghana.watsapp 08063238801 bb pin 58CC965E for more pics

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers by 5tss(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Another one

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers by idowu141(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
This guy is a fraud don't patronise him pls
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers by 5tss(f): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2015
idowu141:
This guy is a fraud don't patronise him pls
Was it because i wrote under your advert that you are a fraud thats was why you came to write this rubbish on mine too? So E pain you baba?lol.You must be sick upstairs. You even spoilt everything by wrtting the guy.Am i a guy?And you are claiming as if you know me or met me before.mtcheew if you have you wont be telling people they shouln't patronise this guy.People that already bought from me knows am not a guy So baba,shame on you.I already have my customers anyway so don't think that this one you wrote will make people not to patronise me again.Na lie agbaya besides am advertising here for people that are not in my state if anybody is interested in seeing me face to face, that won't be a problem because am not a fraud like you.At your age? Na wah o people are not smiling at all most especially the lazy ones.OLD FOOL.
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Aso Ebi,boutique Owners,nd Wholesalers by 5tss(f): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Naira landers a beg am saying this again and again pls don't patronise that fool.he sells data plan and he is a fraud.shine your eyes

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Perfect Money In Nigeria / MMM Nigeria Earn 30% Per Month On Providing Help To Others / How To Sell Gift Cards Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.