Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget (4029 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / With 15k, Which Type Of Andriod Phone With Highest Quality Can I Get? / Best Phone With 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by solid3(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please I need a new phone and my budget is 15k I prefer android OS.

I know NLders know best when it comes to stuff like this.

Please recommend a good one.

Thanks.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by olaafirst: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nokia 3310,sendo,sagem or R220 Samsung

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by slimmyjimmy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
olaafirst:
if this tin funny make..
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by solid3(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
olaafirst:

Are you a kid? Those are not android phone.

2 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by dominique(f): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
solid3:

Thanks.

You can try out Innjoo i1k, costs 13k. Below are it's cool specs

Operating System: Android 4.4

Camera Specs: 5 MegaPixels

Screen: 5.0" Capacitive Touch Screen

Memory: 4GB, 0.512MB RAM, expandable to 32GB

Battery: 1900mAh Lithium Battery

CPU: MTK Dual Core Cortex-A7 1.0GHz

Colour: Black

I can assist you to order for it and deliver it to your location, you get to pay on delivery. Send me a pm on how to reach you off line.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gionee m2 mini
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by wildcatter23(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Injoo halo. Its a new device. The best value for ur money after Gionee m2 mini
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by xck123: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
best recommend is GIONEE M2mini
here is d post
https://www.nairaland.com/2558149/gionee-m2mini-14k-android-v5.1
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by jaymichael(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2015
solid3:

Thanks.
Gionee m2 mini and injoo halo. Both have 3000mah and 3200mah battery capacity respectively. Gionee m2 mini has Android 5.1 os with 4 inch screen, it has also a magnetic sensor (e compass and metal detector can work with the phone) It also has this beautiful iPhone glassy feel to it. The gold colour is awesome. The injoo halo has 5 inch screen , Android 4.4.2 os. both has 5mp camera. Both also have front cameras. Both have 8g rom and 1g ram.
My choice? I prefer the Gionee m2 mini because of the magnetic sensor and gionee phones are strong. I use a gionee and I don't regret it. Their customer service delivers prompt response. Tecno Y4 also falls within the spec range. I personally don't have love for tecno phones because of my bad experience with their device besides, they seldom have parts available to fix faulty phones and their phones are phased out too quickly. No OTA updates for tecno phones. All sells for 14k do your research make your choice.
Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by jaymichael(m): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2015
dominique:

I can assist you to order for it and deliver it to your location, you get to pay on delivery. Send me a pm on how to reach you off line.
A phone with 512mb of Ram and 4g of rom is not acceptable.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by LOUIS6(m): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2015
dominique:

Where is ur location ?
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by dominique(f): 1:38am On Sep 04, 2015
LOUIS6:

Where is ur location ?

Lagos but my location does not matter as the device can be delivered to you anywhere in the country.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by dominique(f): 1:41am On Sep 04, 2015
jaymichael:
A phone with 512mb of Ram and 4g of rom is not acceptable.

Yes those specs are not too impressive but Op did not specify what he wants in a phone. If he is not a heavy downloader, he could find it handy.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by solid3(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2015
jaymichael:
Gionee m2 mini and injoo halo. Both have 3000mah and 3200mah battery capacity respectively. Gionee m2 mini has Android 5.1 os with 4 inch screen, it has also a magnetic sensor (e compass and metal detector can work with the phone) It also has this beautiful iPhone glassy feel to it. The gold colour is awesome. The injoo halo has 5 inch screen , Android 4.4.2 os. both has 5mp camera. Both also have front cameras. Both have 8g rom and 1g ram.
My choice? I prefer the Gionee m2 mini because of the magnetic sensor and gionee phones are strong. I use a gionee and I don't regret it. Their customer service delivers prompt response. Tecno Y4 also falls within the spec range. I personally don't have love for tecno phones because of my bad experience with their device besides, they seldom have parts available to fix faulty phones and their phones are phased out too quickly. No OTA updates for tecno phones. All sells for 14k do your research make your choice.
Good luck.

Thank you for your nice review and recommendation, please where in Abuja can I get this Gionee M2 Mini?
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by jaymichael(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2015
dominique:

Yes those specs are not too impressive but Op did not specify what he wants in a phone. If he is not a heavy downloader, he could find it handy.
Ya, its true sha, but as a rational consumer, one should always strive to get the best value for money.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by jaymichael(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2015
solid3:

Thank you for your nice review and recommendation, please where in Abuja can I get this Gionee M2 Mini?
I don't know oo, but in Lagos here, you can get it at slot and microstation stores.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by dominique(f): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
jaymichael:
Ya, its true sha, but as a rational consumer, one should always strive to get the best value for money.

But the Op is on a budget, that was why I suggested the phone. The Gionee M2 mini is also a cool phone within the price range though a bit small in size.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by jaymichael(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
dominique:

But the Op is on a budget, that was why I suggested the phone. The Gionee M2 mini is also a cool phone within the price range though a bit small in size.
Yes I know that was why I listed only 3 phones within the op's budget range. If the Gionee m2 mini is small, he can consider the injoo halo. He still has to make his research and make his informed choice. I might consider buying that gionee m2 mini myself to compliment the one am using. A cutie, small size not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by Engnrcollins(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Innjoo Halo
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by solid3(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
I Called slot Abuja, the customer rep said they do not have the phone and he doesn't know when or how soon they will get it.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by solid3(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have bought the Gionee M2 Mini got it at 14k. Slot in Abuja don't sell Gionee phones.

Also the gold was nowhere to be found both at Banex and at GSM village zone1.

Thanks for the info, it really saved me a lot from buying what is not worth it.

That's why NL is a good place to get right info.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by wildcatter23(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good to know. I need a 7inch tablet, dual sim, 8gig rom, 1gig ram, kit kat. Good battery, quad core processor. Budget is #15000_#18000. Ur input will be really appreciated
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by dominique(f): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
wildcatter23:
Good to know. I need a 7inch tablet, dual sim, 8gig rom, 1gig ram, kit kat. Good battery, quad core processor. Budget is #15000_#18000. Ur input will be really appreciated

What fits your specifications is the itel inote prime. Slightly more expensive tho, goes for N19,500 on Jumia. I can assist you to order it if you're interested.
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by godoluwa(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
solid3:

Thanks.
go for techno y3. it cost 11,400@microstation. its superfast + over 24hrs battery life(browsing + call @safe mode). 3days battery life(call + sms only). its dualcore, 512mb ram, 8gb rom, 1800mah battery. browsing is superfast & ok for low budget
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
nokia lumia 430
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by slap1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
wildcatter23:
I can get you Itel Prime for 18k. Where's your location?
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by wildcatter23(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have heard several unsavory reviews from people on the itel prime. I rather take my chances with another phone. Is there another produce that comes at my budget?
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
wildcatter23:
I have heard several unsavory reviews from people on the itel prime. I rather take my chances with another phone. Is there another produce that comes at my budget?
Lumia 430
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by emmanuelbrown26: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
@jaymich can I still get m2 at same price
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by FellaL: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
solid3:

Thanks.
check out tecno y2 not one of the best phones but may be lower than your budget
Re: Best Phone To Buy With 15k Budget by pr0blem: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
olaafirst:
guy u wicked ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phones That Will Never Support Whatsapp At The End Of 2016 And The Solution / Cost Of Changing Bold 2 Screen / How To Get Free Airtime Glo Mtn Airtel Etisalat In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.