Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Need A Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website! (1072 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website! by akagson: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
I need a website to support my graphics design freelancing job. It's supposed to be a website where I showcase my services and get people to patronise me. I have some WordPress videos to guide me through setting up a site, but I have one question. Can I use WordPress to make my site so that it does not look like a blog, but a real site?
Re: I Need A Website! by Nairalander01: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Yes you can!!
Re: I Need A Website! by akagson: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nairalander01:
Yes you can!!
OK. Thanks for that. What is it that I'm to do differently?
Re: I Need A Website! by Nairalander01: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
akagson:

OK. Thanks for that. What is it that I'm to do differently?
You get a domain and hosting first then you install wordpress and then get a theme of you choice and tweak to you taste and you have your site
Re: I Need A Website! by Intellab(m): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2015
If you want this done for you, hit me up
Re: I Need A Website! by akagson: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Intellab:
If you want this done for you, hit me up
You gonna charge for it?
Re: I Need A Website! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
akagson:
You gonna charge for it?
Of course why not? Is here to play and have fun?
Re: I Need A Website! by j4sure(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2015
akagson:
I need a website to support my graphics design freelancing job. It's supposed to be a website where I showcase my services and get people to patronise me. I have some WordPress videos to guide me through setting up a site, but I have one question. Can I use WordPress to make my site so that it does not look like a blog, but a real site?

Yes of course u learn to config ni

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Need A Website! by emmalexdboy(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Take advantage of my free wordpress blog installation service. I will help you set up your new wordpress blog FREE of charge.

Yes.

For full details of this offer, visit: http://www.onlinebloggingincome.com/free-wordpress-installation-service
Re: I Need A Website! by vicsrael: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
akagson:

contact me and i will get you a nice website at a very cheap price 08130687861 call or whatzapp
Re: I Need A Website! by 3RNEST(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
i can design it for you at a low rate, just contact me next2design[at]gmail.com thanks
Re: I Need A Website! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
I can design and host your website for as low as 40k for the 1st year.
Then 15k renewal per annum.

I can do the following websites: forum sites, dating sites, online shops, blogs and others.

Email: enquiries@tecpros.net
Re: I Need A Website! by xxiv(m): 2:35am On Sep 06, 2015
I can design your site for free as long as you buy hosting and domain yourself. Hit me up at yahayaaluke@gmail.com and you can get it before the week runs out.
Re: I Need A Website! by akagson: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2015
xxiv:
I can design your site for free as long as you buy hosting and domain yourself. Hit me up at yahayaaluke@gmail.com and you can get it before the week runs out.
It'll be a WordPress site, right? And can I be able to receive payments on the site?
Re: I Need A Website! by number90: 1:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Need to Host and pay later? Good to test how good the hosting service is before eventually paying. Visit http://mainframehost.com/

1 Like

Re: I Need A Website! by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2015
I can create a website
I can help you redesign your existing website.

Kindly reach me by sending a mail to enquiries@tecpros.net
Re: I Need A Website! by j4sure(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
akagson:

YES ITS POSSIBLE BRO

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Adsense , I Got Approved Last Week / Help Please How Do You Guys Now Pay For Facebook Ads. / How To Put Adsence Ads On Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.